Four

It was Friday and Azar had just taken his last test before lunch. He was walking down the hall when a hand grabbed him and pulled him into an empty classroom.

Frightened, he spun around, pulling out his wand and pointing it at the person who had pulled him in. "Draco?" he gasped, looking at the blonde, who had his hand up in surrender.

"Calm down," Draco said, rolling his eyes.

"You scared me," Azar said, lowering his wand. "Why did you drag me in here?" He asked.

"I leave today," Draco said, leaning on the teacher's desk. I finished my last test, and my father approved me to go home after I finished. You can come with me," Draco said, and Harry sighed.

"I haven't thought about it yet, going home with you," He said, "But, I think it would be a good idea, I want to tell Severus. If he doesn't accept me as his son after he finds out I was the best who gave him hell all these years, then, I guess I will find somewhere else to stay," He said.

"That won't be necessary," Draco said, draping an arm over his shoulder. "I told you they love you. I leave in an hour. If you decide to come, I'll be in Uncle Severus's room," he said, leaving the room.

Azar stayed in the empty room for a few minutes before rushing out. He ran to the tower, heading to the dorms. He grabbed his trunk and tossed his things in.

After double-checking he had everything, he shrunk his trunk and placed it in his pocket before heading out.

"Mate," Ron called, and Azar frowned. Turning to him, he saw Ron and Ginny sitting on the couch next to Hermione. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going down to the lake," He lied.

"Why don't I come with you?" Ginny asked, leaning over the edge of the couch and batting her eyelashes at him, making him cringe.

"Why don't you meet me down there in ten minutes?" he suggested, forcing a smile on her face.

"Sure thing, babe," She winked, and Harry held back a gag before hurrying out of the room.

He made his way down to the dungeon and to Severus's room. He knocked, and I felt seconds later the door open, and Draco grinned.

"So, you decided to come," Draco grinned as He let Azar past him.

"Where is Severus?" Asar asked, looking around for the man.

"He left already, he went home," Draco said, pulling Azar over to the floo, he grabbed some power and stepped in. "Malfoy Manor," he said, and they disappeared.

"Dragon," Lucius exclaimed, hugging Draco as he stepped out of the floo. "How are you?" Hey said, squeezing Draco, who blushed in embarrassment.

"Dad," Draco said, pulling away. "We have company," he said, and Lucius looked over at Azar.

"Oh, Lucius Malfoy, nice to meet you," Lucius said, stretching out his hand.

"Azar Riddle," he said, and Lucius's mouth fell open in shock.

"Azar?" He said, looking back at Draco who nodded.

Lucius turned back to him and did something Azar had never seen him do and would never think he would. Lucius Malfoy smiled, and then he grabbed Azar into a hug.

"You're alive and here," He said, pulling away "Oh, Severus and Tom are going to be so happy," he said, and Azar gave an awkward chuckle.

"What?" Lucius asked, seeing his face.

"Azar is afraid they won't want him after they find out who he was in the past," Draco said and Lucius frowned.

"Who...you were?" He asked, raising a delicate brow at Azar.

"I-I was Harry Potter," Azar said, and Lucius's eyes widened.

"I see," he said. "Don't try to think you know what they will say before you talk to them. You'll just stress yourself out unnecessarily," Lucius said, and Azar sighed.

"OK," Azar said, nodding, "So, um where are they?" He asked.

"Oh, you'll see them tonight," Lucius said, going over to Draco and starting to mess with his hair. "We have dinner together every Friday night...I never understand why you wear so much hair gel," he said to Draco, who was trying to get away while Azar looked at him in amusement.

"Father," Draco whined, pulling away.

"OK, fine. We have two hours before we head there, so go do whatever you please," Lucius said, before leaving the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 706

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 8 am

When are you reading this?