Sixteen

Azar looked at Sephtis with heated eyes. Sephtis, in return, blushed dark red but looked back into his eyes with confidence.

He stood and made his way until he had Sephtis pressed against the wall and his face centimeters away from his.

"Strip," Azar commanded, and Sephtis blinked.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"You heard me," Azar said, gripping his hand and spinning him towards the bed, "Strip,"

Gulping, Sephtis started to unbutton his shirt, his eyes lowered as he started to tell shy under Azar's intense stare.

When he reached his pants, he paused, bit his lips, and looked up at Azar. His red eyes were glued to his hands on his belt.

He slowly undid his belt and let his pants drop.

Azar took a deep breath when he saw that Sephtis wasn't wearing any underwear. "Fuck, on the bed," Azar growled and Sephtis immediately obeyed.

He sat on the bed and Azar moved forward. "On all fours, let me see that ass," He said and Septhis' eyes got wide as he blushed and turned around.

He stayed in that position for a minute before he felt a hand spread his cheeks apart. He heard Azar mumble something and gasped as he felt a tongue press against his hole and a hand on his cock. Moaning, he cleaned his fist in the sheets.

Azar pulled away from Sephtis's hole and spanked his butt causing him to moan. "On your back, I wanna see your face as I fuck and mark you," He said and Sephtis immediately followed instructions getting on his back.

Azar got between his legs and leaned down. Kissing Sephtis for the first time since they started.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" He asked, pulling away. "We can stop now and do it another time," He said, as he ran a finger down Sephtis's face.

"I want to," He said, and Azar nodded as he wished a lube spell and rubbed it on his cock.

He lined up and slowly pushed in. Sephtis moaned loudly as Azar pushed all the way in. "Fuck," He yelped and wiggled his butt.

"D-don't," Azar grunted, gripping his hips.

Azar breathed slowly as he pulled out slowly and pushed back in. Azar started slowly drawing small moans out of Sephtis.

"P-please, Azar, faster," Sephtis gasped as Azar kept hitting his prostate over and over again.

Azar sped up, ramming into Sephtis, who were letting out screams at this point. "Jerk yourself off," He ordered and Sephtis reached down and started jerking himself off.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Sephtis said as cum shot out of his cock and onto his chest. Azar, feeling him tighten around him, came as well before leaning down and marking him.

Pulling out Azar collapsed beside him. "That was different," Sephtis panted out.

"Was it a good kind of difference?" Azar asked nervously and Sephtis chuckled.

"You sound like a virgin after your first time," He said looking over at him. "Oh, oh, you are?!" He exclaimed sitting up quickly and then wincing at the pain in his lower back.

"There was no one I felt strongly enough towards to give my first time; all the fans offering themselves to me never appealed to me; the Weasley I sort of dated wasn't either," Azar told him, and Sephtis got a look on his face that Azar couldn't understand.

"Thank you," the deity said and Azar frowned. "For letting me be your first, I wish I could give you the same." He said sadly but Azar simply smiled.

"It's ok," he said, reaching up and running a hand up, and touching the mating mark. "Your mine now, that's all that matters to me,"

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 590

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 2 pm

When are you reading this?