11

Yoongi's apartment is messy.

His dark blue couch doesn't match the shade of his carpet and on his door mat, there is a cat with angry face lifting middle finger. His apartment is messy, but Jungkook weirdly finds comfort in the messiness.

There is a guitar on the floor and this place is very Yoongi. A packet of mint gum in the bowl that is next to the show rack, here and there music notes scattered around. Jungkook's eyes are sticky with dried tears and he is tired, but he is content here and he doesn't regret staying over tonight.

"Which one?" There are  two shirts in Yoongi's hands, one is extra large fading blue and another one is darkest shade of brown. Jungkook appreciates his hyung's thoughts, he points at the extra large one and the shirt fits Jungkook perfectly. He can already imagine Yoongi wearing it, a little large on his body , framing his smaller frame but strangely makes him look younger. Jungkook's body is well built and he thinks the younger version of himself won't be able to imagine it.

Yoongi takes the dirty shirt Jungkook was wearing and goes out of the room to throw it in the laundry

They washes up in silence through the bathroom and their silence are never awkward, never holds any tension that Jungkook thought he would have with the older. Yoongi gestures at the dining room, there's two empty plates on and a half unfinished apple juice bottle. Jungkook's face feels unfamiliar, Yoongi's cologne is all over his body and he smells like cinnamon and shampoo, mint and  sweat. The face wash he used is a scent he can't name of. It smells like tangerine.

They talks on phone with Jimin, nobody shares much details except for saying it few words and lies, that Yoongi is little sick so Jungkook had to go to his house and a pout is visible of Jimin's face because, "Then we should be sick together!" and "Even though I hate you guys, don't worry I am so good with handling the customer!"

And Jungkook's heart is warm, Yoongi's presence and Jimin's, it feels like summer.

"Do you think they ate something?" But his mind feels like tornado.

"Who?" Yoongi stops middle of chewing the leftover chicken, his lips are oily and pink.

Jungkook sighs, the fork in his hand is motionless.

"Namjoon hyung..and Taehyung"

His heart squeezes a bit. Taehyung's apartment is still the way they left it. He isn't sure if they even locked the door. The floor is unclean and bathroom is closed with horror, the image makes the food turn into ash in his mouth. He looks down, a plate of food and roof over  his head, most importantly, a person sitting in front of him to share his life with. Someone who cares for him and doesn't hide it.

He wonders if Namjoon was there.

He wonders if Taehyung had Namjoon when he had no one. Did he also stare at his ceiling until he was asleep. Did he also stare at his food until he had to throw it away, the alcohol the cigarettes' Jungkook smelled from his apartment. Everything. He wonders if there's still unhealthy ramen noodles hiding in Taehyung's cabinets, are alcohol bottles taking over his fridge instead of milk and bottles of ketchups? He doesn't know why he is thinking the most unimportant things but he can't stop getting distracted.