Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Chapter 7

Space - Naboo Spacecraft

(Y/n, Anakin and Obi-Wan rush into the hallway to find Qui-Gon collapsed on the floor opposite the entry. Artoo is looking over him. The jedi is breathing hard, wet with sweat and covered in dirt)

Y/n: Are you all right?

Qui-Gon: I think so... that was a surpirse I wont soon forget.

Obi-Wan: What was it?

Qui-Gon: I don't know... but he was well trained in the Jedi arts. My guess is he was after the Queen...

Y/n: Do you think he'll follow us?

Qui-Gon: We'll be safe enough once we're in hyperspace, but I have no doubt he knows our destination. 

Anakin: What are we going to do about it?

(Obi-Wan gives Y/n and Anakin a "who are you?" look. Anakin returns an innocent stare)

Qui-Gon: We will be patient. Y/n L/n, Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Y/n: Pleased to meet you.

Anakin: Wow! You're a Jedi too?

(Obi-Wan gives the boy and the girl a skeptical look. In the cockpit Ric Olie pulls back on the hyperdrive. Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Y/n and Anakin watch)

Qui-Gon: Let's hope this hyperdrive works and Watto didn't get the last laugh.

(The stars streak outside the cockpit window. The ship streaks into hyperspace)

Naboo - Theed

(Several federation droids patrol a deserted city street. The Palace can be seen in the distance. In the throne room Nute sits in a strange, mechanical walking chair, which approaches Sio Bibble and several other Naboo officials. Rune follows a few paces behind. Droid guards surround Sio Bibble and the others as four council members watch)

Nute: When are you going to give up this pointless strike? Your Queen is lost, your people are starving, and you, Governor, are going to die, much sooner than your people, I'm afraid. Take him away!

Bibble: This invasion will gain you nothing. We're a democracy. The people have decided... They will not live under your tyranny.

(Bibble is taken away as OOM-9 approaches Nute)

OOM-9: My troops are in position to begin searching the swamps for these rumored underwater villages... they will not stay hidden for long.

Naboo Spacecraft

(The ship is asleep. The lights are dim as Padme walks into the main room. She goes to a monitor and watches the Bibble plea recording. Jar Jar is stretched out on the floor, snoring. Artoo is to one side, cooing as he rests. Padme appears tired. She senses someone watching her and turns around with a start. She sees Y/n and Anakin sitting in the corner, with Anakin shivering and looking very dejected while hugging Y/n. Padme goes over to them. Anakin looks up at her with tears in her eyes. She is holding onto Y/n to keep herself and Y/n warm)

Padme: Are you all right?

Anakin: It's very cold.

(Padme gives Y/n and Anakin her over-jacket)

Padme: You're from a warm planet. Too warm for my taste. Space is cold.

Y/n: You seem sad.

Padme: The Queen is... worried. Her people are suffering... dying. She must convince the Senate to intervene, or... I'm not sure what will happen.