Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Chapter 8

Space - Naboo Spacecraft

(Y/n and Anakin stand next to the pilot, Ric Olie, pointing to various buttons and gauges)

Anakin: ...and that one?

Ric Olie: The forward stabalizer.

Y/n: And those control the pitch?

Ric Olie: You two catch on pretty quick.

(In the Queen's chambers Sabe and Eirtae stand behind Queen Amidala as she talks with Qui-Gon and Capt. Panaka. Obi-Wan and Jar Jar watch)

Capt. Panaka: The moment we land the Federation will arrest you, and force you to sign the treaty.

Qui-Gon: I agree... I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by this.

Amidala: I'm going to take back what's ours.

Capt. Panaka: There are only twelve of us, Your Highness... we have no army.

Qui-Gon: I cannot fight a war for you, Your Highness, only protect you.

Amidala: Jar Jar Binks!

(Jar Jar looks around, puzzled)

Jar Jar: Mesa, Your Highness?

Amidala: Yes. I need your help.

Naboo - Naboo Spacecraft

(The Naboo Cruiser heads toward the lush green planet. There is only one Federation battle cruiser orbiting. Obi-Wan and Capt. Panaka spot it on the view screen)

Capt. Panaka: The blockade's gone.

Obi-Wan: The war's over... No need for it now.

Ric Olie: I have one battleship on my scope.

Obi-Wan: A droid control ship.

Capt. Panaka: They've probably spotted us.

Obi-Wan: We haven't much time.

(The Queen, Capt. Panaka, troops, and handmaidens get ready to disembark as the ship lands. The elevator door slides open, Y/n and Anakin emerge into the hold area. Y/n sees Padme and runs up to her)

Y/n: Padme! Where have you been? 

Padme: Y/n! Annie! What are you doing here? 

Anakin: We're with Qui-Gon... but... they're only letting Y/n be a Jedi.

Y/n: Yeah... They said Anakin held "too much anger" in her or something.

Padme: This is going to be dangerous. 

Anakin: Is it? I can help... Where are we going? 

Y/n: Are we going to war?

Padme: Yes, I'm afraid so. The Queen has had to make the most difficuld decision of her life. She doesn't believe in fighting, Annie. We are a peaceful people...  

Y/n: I want to help...

Anakin: Me too...

Y/n: I'm glad you're back. 

(Y/n smiles. Padme smiles back)

Swamp

(The Naboo spacecraft has landed in the Gungan swamp. Troops unload the ships in the background as Obi-Wan approaches Qui-Gon)

Obi-Wan: Jar Jar is on his way to the Gungan city, Master. 

(Qui-Gon's thoughts are elsewhere)