Clearly Sought

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

     Aizawa stood with his head resting on his hand, his eyes squeezing shut and his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose.  Next to him was Yamada, his blond hair laying down, as he rubbed the other's back.  It was a bit of a strange sight.  Bakugo stood in front of them and a bit to their left.  Kirishima stood to his left and Todoroki to his.  Both of the redheads are staring him down, and he's as confused as they are. 
     The teacher had carried his daughter to the dorms after Recovery Girl had said nothing appeared more abnormal than usual.  Considering she didn't have her own bed in her room, she'd been taken to Kirishima's.  Bakugo didn't know Aizawa's dynamics with the two boys she was long-time friends with, but he didn't seem nearly as trusting of Todoroki as Kirishima.  It also didn't help that Todoroki slept on an old-school bed mat that was rolled up at the moment.  
     "Bakugo-kun, what do you know about Misako?" Aizawa huffs lightly, finally dropping his hand.  He gives a short glance over at his two classmates whose eyes are asking the same questions.  
     "Quite a bit."  
     "What do you know about her quirk?"  Bakugo pinches his lips.  He knew three of them probably knew more than he did, but it still felt strange to let it roll off his tongue.  And he had no idea why Yamada was here, but he could guess.  
     "She gains a person's quirk at full strength if she consumes their DNA."  
     "Okay.  Do you know what she eats?"  
     "Donors."  All four seem to share a look with each other and Kirishima cracks a small smile, but quickly frowns again at the two adults staring him down.  
     "Okay."  Aizawa sighs and pulls his hands over his face again, stretching his skin out as he wipes them away.  Yamada reachs up and sets a gentle hand on his shoulder.  "I don't know what is going on but there is a problem.  I know it's a lot to ask of you boys but I can't have Misako left without one of us anymore.  Hizashi and I will try to be on top of it, but we do still have jobs, and I'm unfortunately going to have to ask you to pick up our slack.
     "I want you three to sort out a schedule for yourselves to keep her in your sight.  She'll be required to attend classes so we can watch her, but from the after class to the start of it the next morning, I can't make any promises that we will be available.  You two boys shouldn't carry anything around, she can eat a bit and go get them herself," Aizawa tells them.  Then his eyes swing to Bakugo, a deep tiredness setting in them.  "And if you want to carry some of her jerky around, Bakugo-kun, be careful with it.  Don't get caught."  

     He leaves them to hash out a schedule as he and Yamada head back toward the teacher's space.  After some discussing and even more arguing, they come to an agreement.  Todoroki is used to waking up early, so in the mornings when she likes to wander around, he'll be making sure she's okay.  Misako usually stays in the living room most of the time during the evenings, but in case she gets up to go anywhere, Eijiro will follow.  Finally, they force her onto Katsuki. 
     Both boys vaguely mention struggling to fall asleep when she would stay over when they were kids, as she sometimes didn't realize how loud she was.  Bakugo off-handedly mentioned already waking up a lot, and they figured it was perfect.  He protested, but it didn't seem he had any choice.  He was already up a lot to check on her, and if she woke him up from being too loud, he'd be okay, because he was used to it.