Chapter3- School

I was turning 17 October the 3 two weeks from now and,this is the morning I go to a new school without Kelsy. I feel so sad I got up and got dress a little fancy it was a little cold plus I wanted to make a good impression I let my hair loose and went downstairs.
"Good morning" as I said that a flash went of right in my face.
"Sorry wanted to remember this day plus you look great it's gonna be a little cold today so you chose right."
I went in the kitchen seeing that a chief was cooking, wow these people rich. I took some pancakes and left my chauffeur had a red new porch good thing I had my license so I told him it was OK and I grabbed my back with a tablet only and good thing a GPS was in the car.

I reached at school, bow the parking lot was full everyone was staring at the car even teachers who where outside but there rich why stare. So I found a parking spot and got out. I could hear wolf whistles and see girls glareing. But I felt someone gaze burning me and I see 5 incredible hot guys and one that really caught my attention, probably a player, I shrugged it off and walk pass like no one was there and got to class I was the first one in class which was biology I sat at the front. Soon enough the class started coming in. The teacher came and freeze in his spot.

"Im a bad teacher I should have been here before you, well class this is Alexis Wilfred she'S new"
"No shit Sherlock." Someone said and the class giggled at least he didn't let me do that crap about introduce yourself.

3/4 of the hour came when he started taking registrations and the door busted open revealing the five hot boys I look up and look back down. The boy that caught my attention passed and brush my hand and I felt electricity. I quickly diss miss it. Mr King,the teacher said he didn't even look,Aidan King he said again he said here and bell rang I put a lock on my tablet and left cause next was pe.

Amber clothes and a pic of amber now,❤❤