Chapter 15

☀Alexis pov☀

When i woke up all the memories flood back. Amber and Aiden was in a fight because 'im in the way.'

Why would she say that if he didnt like me he was a baster and i think he is starting to see himself after yesterday.

"Good morning sleepy head." Someone said in a husky voice it was Kenneth.

I was lying on his chest after all.

"How could you not be sleepy last night we were high on sugar." He chuckled

"Yeah good morning to you too."

"Good morning."

So last night after the blow up with Aiden and I cried. Rhianna told me to have some candy and she threw the bag at me.

Of course i fell on my but that made me laugh and so did everyone.

Long story short we all ate some candy and finished half the bag and a lot more was left we all got sugar rushed and Jake was thrown into the pond. Alex was in a tree and rhianna was on top of a hedge.

As for Raymond he didn't really talk but he has talked sometimes and he has quite the accent. Was also in the tree. .

I looked at the time and it was 1pm why didn't anyone wake us.

I screamed Jake end up in the pool so did Alex cause she fell out the tree Rianna rolled of and hit the ground.

Raymond also fell on the hard ground.that gotta hurt. I laughed at all there fails of waking up decently. I wish some one videoed it. Wait Kenneth did.

I heard a lot of

'What the fuck, You bitch, what the fuck thats for.' I laughed still.

"Guys the party is in a couple hours and we don't have costumes." I said

"It totally slipped my mind."Rianna said "let's change and head to the mall" she said.

"Hey let's make it a race girl against boys." I said

"So we are going to go use the other side of school bathroom,cause your undergarments need to dry."

"Get set...."

"GO!"

We all dashed I was the first with Jake and Kenneth behind I quickly changed into black stockings,and plaid skirt and black shirt,and some ankle boots.

Girls won because most of the boys we're wet. I called the driver and we reached the mall in 10mins.

We separated but every one find something except me I was looking for something with just one weapon.

Alex was an Indie princess.

Rianna was a Korean pop music star that died and I was about to give up until I saw it.

A warrior no blood no nothing a nice warrior dress with one sword.

Kenneth was a prince he looked like one too.

Jake was James Bond. He had the car for it.

Raymond was an angel. He never spoke and was always the peace maker the girls came back to my house we decided to meet at the party

*********

At the party everyone was staring at me as for Ashleigh she was dress as a play boy bunny.

It so cold plus your suppose to wear a costume.

Amber was super woman with her boobs falling out and she was now apart of their crew and so was Kayse my own two friends we're waste.

In there was starting to get pack and I didn't take liking to alcohol. I went all the way upstairs to the roof which was quite beautiful but I wasn't alone.