Chapter 12

KASEY POV

I thought she wouldve been happy to see me. I guessed wrong,yh so what if i didnt contact her for almost 3 months but how dare she talk  to me like im some bitch.

Shes the real bitch. I went to my aunts slammed the door and didnt say any thing to any body. How dare she infront of that hot boy.

Nice brown hair and green eyes,no way she got him. He looked like a bad boy and she is so nerdy and not his type. Maybe she turned into a slut.

Cause thats what people who were outcast do to fit in i use to be her friend. I come back and she treats me like crap.

Well i set up my tablet for this stupid rich school. And ofd i went into darkness figuring out how to pay the little fucjer some revenge.

ALEXIS POV

It was now monday i still cant beleive the people in my life. Why everyone must leave me and leave a pain that makes me angry.

My mom and sister,then my dad,then when i fet new parents there barely around(i get it the house big but come on), Aiden he just want to prove something and now kayse.

When does it end. I got out of bed and decide to get ready. After my bath and i dried off. I put on black stockings a blie skater skirt and a black long sleeve with some black boots. Hair still let long and loose.

I ate some scrambled eggs and grabbed my bag and left i felt like walking. Tomorrow was the sleep night and then the next day was halloween.

"Hey princess ." Said a unfamiliar voice.

"I am not in the mood." I said with warning.

He drove his car as alow as i am walking.
" Your in my first period right come on I'll give you a ride."

"Aren't you scared of Aiden."

"That dickhead got nothing on me how can he keeps such a beauty from the male population. "

I accepted the ride as we reached at school I said a quick thank you.

Yeah not happening

As I stepped foot Aiden was a car away from us and the guy stood there not paying attention at an angry Aiden coming our way.

Here we go

"Hey you fucker didn't you listen some days ago to leave her alone she's mine."Aiden said

"Uhm she accepted the ride anyway you dick head." He seemed to have a death wish.

"Uh...I didn't get your name."I said trying to refuse that he probably die if I didn't speak plus it's morning chill.

"The names Chad sweet heart." I nodded and head of. Yh.

***********

The day went pretty great Amber though looks like she is really busy though like she doesn't really hangs out with us to day.

Most of the days she is gone when I'm there but when I'm not there she is there. Strange I know should I be worried.

Probably not. Me and the girls except Amber went shopping for the all day tomorrow we would be spending locked in school.

But while I was shopping I saw something I never,ever wanted to see.

#####****###

Amber pic at the side