CHAPTER 4

Well pe was great since I'm a great runner it does the clothes have to be so small. I asked a girl said because of the principals daughter well then.She asked if I would like sit next to her in lunch and I nodded cause I needed to get my mind off Kasey.
*-*.Lunch *-*

I was sitting by a table with my friends well new friends there was Amber, Alex,Raymond,Justin and the girl I met Rianna. Then it all went quiet but I didn't really I got up to get lunch, it was lasagna and I heard about it but never tasted it while I was eating a group of girls came they were cheerleaders and the bleach blonde girl I'm guessing is the captain.
" Look who makes friends on their first day, but you won't have them for long Alexis Coleman"she whispered my last name my eyes widen in shock and she laughed. How the fudge she knew my last name, well my old name.
" And that is the principals daughter she is out for you what did you do? "
" it's my first day I dont know her. " I said honestly to Jake. Till someone shouted everyone listen up the room became silent.
"Alexis isn't the girl she claim to be she is a murderer that's why she's hear she killed her mother and sister and Ger dad beats her for it so they chose to put her dad in jail but not her!!!" I was beyond upset with this chick I wanted to run and cry.
"Do you think that's fair?!!!" Her friends chant No.
" Shes only her because she was adopted by the Wilfreds how you think I feel being in the same school as a murderer!!???!!"

That was it we juniors had the day short only two more classes I ran out and ran all the way in a creepy dark hallway. I was crying hard I was breathing heavily and cried. Someone was coming but I couldn't care less. It was Aidan and Jake.
"Leave me alone!!!!" Aiden bent down and touch my arm again dismissing the sparks.
" Your not gonna let her do that to you" I nodded and he said no they picked me up and walked back to lunch and I stood and said " My mom and sister died in a car crash they we're using a taxi and I was sick at home so she decided to go to the clinic for me and a drunk driver hit her. So thanks Ashleigh for yelling at  them something that happened 5 years ago." I said then people started glaring at her and shaking her head she was so shock. The Aidan shouted
"Ashliegh aborted her child that's why she missed freshman year to Trent!" Omg this place was full of drama then she ran crying.

Everyone cheered and I decided to ask Aiden something
" why did You do that for me"
"Who said it was for you plus I hate seeing people like small girls like you get bullied"
"So your not a bad boy" he chuckled and nodded
"I am the bad,boy and you might be next" he said and I satarted laughing.
"In your dreams"