Chapter 13

I stood there should,k not able to speak move or well trying to control my breathing.

Wow Amber I thought she was a nice good friend. Although I never mention it she had tough things going on I helped her.

The girls notice my freeze and they looked in the direction I was looking and saw.

You guys are probably saying why you care.

But I do because let me tell you I started liking him a lot so I thought... you know what never mind I shouldn't have though.

I told Rhianna and Alex to go on without me drop my stuff at home buy me the rest of stuff we we're going to buy and a huge box filled with 150 large packs M&Ms.

I went out seeing them kiss in public was hard she knew I liked him but still.

Uh I just need to think I walked and walked till I stand under a bridge.

I thought do I really like Aiden or am I forcing my self for his good looks?

Why would Amber do this? She knew for God sakes.where does she Jeep disappearing of to? Why- I was cut off.

"Hey cutie what are you doing here all by your self?" He was quite handsome around my age

Straight black hair blue eyes that could look into your soul.

"Uh...it's complicated." Was all I said.

"I got time that's why I come here to think and waste time." He assured me in a smile that showed one dimple.

"I was a target for this bad boy and I thought he might actually like me back but actually he was doing it for his pleasure of breaking my heart, one if my so called bestie was lip locking with him which I saw at the mall."

He looked at me like knowing me or heard of me he gazed for a while.

"Your Alexis I've heard a lot about you I started going to your school like 2 days ago."

"My name is Kenneth by the way."

"Oh OK,nice to meet you."
I said asurely he was quite the cutie. He kinda made me feel better. I didn't remember till now that I was staring at his perfect face.

We stayed there for hours talking about ourselves skipping stones in the water we even exchanged numbers.

He was also a Foster but if someone was going to adopt him they had to adopt his sister which someone did.

Our families both got killed with drunk driving but the only thing was his father was the drunk man.

And his mother hung her self because they were expecting a baby,but they fought,and then the news. I hugged him and hugged him tight.

It was around 7 and we decided on leaving.

I went home and saw my friends inside watching television with our stuff for tomorrow's sleep over.

The best thing we wear our Pajamas all day I couldn't wait especially that Kenneth was coming cause he wanted to meet my friends and wanted to know more about me.

Me and the girls took our new stuff and packed I put my candy in the freezer and a 12packs of nutella.

IM A FREAK FOR THOSE.

We stayed at my house cause in the morning I would have to make super hot chocolate one cold and spookey night probably be bored to death.

So that's why I put free wifi on my new phone,lots of games and my own battery charging case for my phone and tablet.

I also put my head phones in. I woke up the next morning feeling great and me and the girls didn't leave till 12pm for school.

I had our Butler to drop us off because we didn't feel like driving since they would stay so we could get ready for the Halloween party Ashleigh invited us too.

Yeah strange I know.

The first thing I see is Kayse and tonight was me and my girls night. I also had a bag for separate candy that's how obsessed I was.

The next thing I see is once again Aiden and Amber liplocking gross.

Then me and the girls made our way to the cafeteria we we're gonna sleep out side Yh risky I know.

We settled outside just in time to see the boys and in a little while look who is coming over sometimes I wish I could make people disappear.