Chapter 17

☀ALEXIS POV☀

I woke up and the first person to come was the guy who slightly saved my life Aiden.

"How you doing sunshine." I smiled

"Fine i guess."

"I have a question why did you chuckle before you fell."

"Oh i was remembering the movie Frozen when olaf said i think i have been impaled."

"Hey sunshine how about i take you out tomorrow." He asked

"Im leaving tomorrow wow, I would love to."

"Your sure your boyfriend won't mind." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What boyfriend,wait,do you mean Kenneth,he is not my boyfriend he is just there when I need a friend." I said laughing

"Puck you up around six then."he said,wait is he taking me on a date instead.

"I thought we were gping to lunch." I said knowing what he means

"Well- i... sorta was gonna stall you till six so we could have dinner together."

"Well know that i know you gotta ask it is tradition" i said jokingly.

"Will you Alexis Wilfred go on a date with me?"he said truthfully. "I would love to." I said only giving him a peck on the cheek. What it's a friendly gesture.

" I gotta go the others wanna come in too." He said I waved goodbye. Then my parents enter saying this and that making sure I was OK.

Can you believe they cancled everything for me. I feel so loved they left for re scheduling.

Then my friends the girls first I told them everything about Aiden. About the crush and the first place why he wanted to hang out with me.

"Are you sure he is not gonna do that again." Alex asked sincerely

"Yeah he us known to sleep around with girls and then dump them the next couple hours not days but hours." Rhianna said.

"Look he seemed like he ment it so I'm going to give him a second chance." They both nodd

"Just be careful." They both said before the boys enter and they left.

The boys carried in Teddy bears, balloons,gifts,cards. It isn't my birthday but I smiled all the more.

They just Peck my cheek and said get better and left me with Kenneth.

"Hey so what did you and Aiden talk about." He said

"Oh somethings about what happened on the roof and he is taking me on a date tomorrow don't get mad." I said scared that he might judge me.

"Why would I get mad you liked him first so it's only fair that he gets you." He said a little sad.

"Plus I think of you as my sister at first I wanted you but the more I knew you the more you act like my sister." He said.

"Good Luck with him cause he needs someone to settle him down I knew you can do that." He said.

"Kenneth I just want one last thing carry me to the balcony." He did so and it was a full moon.

Before all of that I put on back my clothes looking at the scar there the doctors said it will size down in couple weeks.

I looked Kenneth straight in the eye.

"Why I did this is because I trust you with my first kiss." I said honestly

"There is no point giving it to some one like Aiden who would break my heart in the end I trust you your my best friend." I said and we kissed.

It was sweet passionate like he was putting the feelings he use to have for me. I felt the spark but something was missing.

We pulled away and both said wow at the same time and smiled at each other as he put his arm around me as we watched the sunrise.

We we're on the fifth floor then we went inside I went to rest while he went home.

What a day was yesterday.

WAIT I JUST FUCKEN KISSED KENNETH.☺