chapter 9

I woke up at six took a bath got dress and it was now 6:30. Carmine our maid was like my third mother cause my first one died,second one on a trip.

I try not to think about it much I made some cereal and finish ate around 6:55. Now I was waiting on Aiden. Outside the large gates. I saw his black sleek car aiming and I hoped in and drove of to school.

While we we're there everyone was out I was opening my side when Aiden got my back pack and carried it for me.

I would have carried it but he rejected and I didn't want to fight with him this early.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Ashleigh sitting on a boys lap which I assume his name was Jake. He was a varsity boy she saw that I caught her and started sucking his face again

SLUT

is what I wanted to shout but I would never I have standards.

Well the first and second period went great. Now it was for lunch when people start gossiping about me and Aiden.

I went to sit with my friends. They we're on deep conversations till I came they all said hey and return to talk about a new student coming.

While I was looking outside noticing that almost all the trees leaves we're gone and the school started hanging Halloween decorations for the all night sleep over.

So SPOOKEY

Cause the school legend has it that this use to be spot for cemetery. ⚡

Yh we all signed up for it cause we thought we could scare of some freshmen and stuff but I'm there for candy M&Ms.

I was in deep thought till I felt something warm on me.

It was Ashleigh she poured so upon me good thing was an extra set of clothes for after pe.

I was so angry the bitch is gonna pay I stood up ready to either run or confront her. I like being the bigger person.

And not take part in her childish games. She looked at me like she was expecting me to do something,but all I did was pick up my bag and walk out the door.

With my head high of course as everyone watching me the door opened it self revealing Aiden and his posse.

They took a look at me and then took a look around. By this time the room was silent I walked around them so I could get to the bathroom.

I quickly clear out and brushed out my hair an use wipes to get the colour and smell out and finally all was gone.

Good thing I rarely use makeup I changed (the pic above).

Why can't she leave me alone it is not like I asked for Aiden to be after me.

The door open and in came the bitch herself crying. See when you wear too much make up and it ain't water proof you look like a clown or monster. We there the same thing so eh.

Her posse came in after her.

"What are you looking at bitch this is your fault."

"Its not my fault boys just use you for sex then leave you. Is like you want to be a whore or you want to be used." U said with so much anger she seemed hurt that I even knew such things but it dissapeared.

She became angry so I just left while her posse had thier mouths wide open.

There was few minutes till fifth period the last class of the day Music my fav. I bought a M&Ms and headed off.

********

I stood at the back of the class with my guitar strumming it lightly and singing Skyscraper by Demi Lovato.

And I realized we had 10 minutes of class left where was Mrs Golden Bird.

Weird right cause birds can sing beautifully and so can Mrs,Golden Bird.

Finally the day has come to an end. I went home hoping to see someone. I decided on walking while I was Waiting for Aiden he didn't appear.

I came home what a surprise no one oh Yh now I remember they are gone for another week.