Chapter 25

Aiden pov

I did this to her? Was it really my doing did this?

               Yeah I got punched twice and her parents looked at me in disapproval. I can't believe this.

             We were sitting in the waiting area for the doctor and he finally came.

           "The Wilfreds?" We all got up.

        "Friends and family" he said and we all nodded.

                   "Well she knows her way with suicidal there was some pretty deep cuts,  she lost a lot of blood and because of the hot water she burned her cells but they should recover,and she is in a coma. And we don't know when she would wake up."

            I felt a pain in my cheek and I stumbled back it was Mitchell.

               But this time I attacked.
He defeated me he was on top of me punching me but I got back the upper hand and was punching him.

                We were parted but he was leaping at me again and again.

"This is your fault my sister my first sister!"he shouted.

               "You deserve to die not her!" He shouted

  "Chill dude you met her a couple days ago."I stated.

           "You wanna know why cause this was the same cause that put me in Foster care."

               "My sister commit suicide because some douch who reminds me of you took away her innocence,and then we we're late and my father would blame my mum,my mum started to drink. She influence my dad and they both died. Of over dosage."

                    "Just because of you guys these days what is wrong with you bad boys,you are all sexed deprive who has a messed up background!"

           "Its not my fault your sister was dumb." I said and the fight commence but we both won or we both lost.

     I don't know. But all I know is that we are like ten seats away from each other.

                  They said we could go visit her and I went first.

She looked so pale and life less.

           And her lips are chap.

"Hey Alexis. Im sorry I really am,I can't believe I caused this."

              A tear slipped.

"I can't believe it you gotta wake up, I L-L-Love you. Please wake up. I will stay and I would never leave,but now the others want to see you so I'm gonna wait outside." I said while whiping away  unshed tears.

                       And kissed her forehead and left.
*******

I have been here for 2weeks,she hasn't woke in 2 weeks. I haven't leave this hospital in those two weeks.

                       My friends would carry my clothes I would shower here and I would only drink water or juice,and never ate.

      "Come on please eat.!" Mrs Wilfred said to me.  She made me pie but I refused.

                  "You wouldn't want to see a 30 year woman cry won't you." I Didn't pay her any mind.

                 "You know I spent hours making this pie just for you and it would be a shame if you didn't eat it." This had to stop.

          "Fine I'll eat it." While I was eating the very delicious pie cherry flavour her friends and family came.

              "Any progress?" Alex asked me.

  "They said yesterday she was responding to her treatment so her chances of waking up early are good." I said and they left to eat.

             I looked at her she was getting a little lighter but still pale.

          "Alexis come on I want to take you out for Christmas Eve or Boxing Day, please wake up.

*******

Another week and today was the 20 soon to be 21st. Please wake up.

              I stayed here and now it was the 23 and it was almost midnight.

         "Alexis please wake up." I squeezed her hand and I was ready to leave and wrap some presents. But something or someone stopped me.

               I turned and it was........

*******

Sorry short chapter but it's my normal 650-900 words

Picture of Riley she is so cute.