Chapter 10

It was Saturday no school till I got a text message.

Sent from:unknown
At             : 12:45pm

    Hey I'm taking you out tonight dress nice.;) Be ready by 6.

      -.it's Aiden

I groaned I wasn't in the mood instead of saving his name as Aiden I just put Bad ass.

           Im not gonna even question how he got my number.
He said be ready by six and it's 4:00pm.

        What, all your friends we're gone and there is a super natural Marathon and you live in a house with every sweets lots of food and you can order pizza and do what ever you want.

      Why would I check my phone that was in no use to me right now?

                      Anyway I pressed record on the tv so ewhen I come back I can slip on my Jammies and stay up all night.

                I took an half hour shower let my hair out in it natural curls and but on red bright lip gloss.

       I got dress (pic above) and it was six I grabbed my phone and purse and got outside to wait.

               He came five minutes late but at least he is putting in an effort a black button down shirt,black jeans and black boots.

                  I knew I should of worn my white dress then we would of been opposite. But we all knew it would be cold so black absorbs heat so we could make an effort in being warm.

"You look great." He said giving me a red rose .

"Thank you." I said accepting the rose.

He is acting like a gentleman weird. Is he trying to prove something. I guess I could consider him as my friend

  Or do you want him to be   something  more.

     Shut up you. We we're now on a gravle path and as I check the time it was seven I didn't realize u was out that much.

        We stopped at this fancy restaurant. It was beautiful we both stepped out he took my hand and I stared at him open mouth.

"What" he asked curious but furrowed his eyebrows.

"This place is---wow." He smiled not smirk not poker face but smile.  

"Well yeah if I wanna prove a point I have to make you fall in love with the gestures and fall for me then- " I cut him off

"You asshole you did just so you could break my heart in the end."

Good thing I only wore lipstick cause I started to cry.

        Why? You may ask

Because I know I already fall in like with him I liked him I didn't want to show but I knew I could do better but,

        He just wanna break my heart like all the rest just remember this.

'ONCE A BAD BOY ALWAYS A BAD BOY'

I didn't realize I was walking away from him the restaurant was built on a cliff.

          There was this big tree and I decided to go and stand there and just look at the view.well Ashleigh was right No One wants me.

                   I felt his presence behind me sorry could never fix what he just said and it felt like a dozen knives in me.

"Alexis I'm sorry."

"For what you are who you are just let's go eat."

  Which we did in silence and then we drive home in silence he tried talking to me but I just would answer with one syllable.

        I started feeling bad but then I invited him inside I was gonna go change but I heard a knock on the door.

          I opened it and all my blood boil I felt like to go into a monster I didn't know what to do but scream.

**********

Who is it????

Can you figure it out???