Chapter 7

☀Alexis Pov☀

Well it was monday and i was not looking forwad to it. I got out lazly showered and but on a black leggins,put a plaid scottish skirt over it, a black top thats says 'Bitch Fear Me' and black combat boots it was a little cold but it would get colder at night.

Didn't feel like eating so I ate an apple and left.
At school Air n and his group was staring at me but I just kept walking. Jake came up to me and hugged me good morning so did Alex. I made my way to first class math.

I sat at the front cause I was not in the mood for Aiden since we have every class, I planned to get there early and sat at the front he hated the front. Surprise Surprise
He catches on and day right behind me in English language. He kept tapping my shoulder

Tap
Tap
Tap

Ignore

Tap
Tap
Tap

Ignore

It finally stopped but instead of tapping he threw pieces of paper I was fuming but wasn't going to give into him. He let out a long sigh and finally the bell rang.

Thank you.

I still don't get his we have every class I'm advanced except the principal said I was second. Was he first.... maybe I'll ask him when I'm not avoiding him.

Well it was now lunch time but before I could enter I was pushed against the lockers.

" I don't like being ingnored sunshine ☀" he whispered in my ear.

"Well get use to it caude t-t-hats what your g-getting." Damn my stuttering know it showed him I was scared.

"We will see how long that would be ." He smirked and dragges me in the lunch room

He lifted me unto a table and he got up here too and shouted LISTEN UP. Everyone stopped like time freezed.

"This girl is mine no boy can look at her,take her or do anything with her ca-" I cut him off

" What dont listen to him, sorry for his behaviour." All the boys sighed in releaf but..

"Oh no im dead serious leave her alome cause if you dont you will probably die i would think twice before talking to her if i were you!."

I sighed cause there was no way i could change his mind or thiers.i got fldown and went to the snack machine because i didnt fancy any big lunch today.

I put in a dollar and bought a pack of m&ms i love these. Heck i love chocolate.

The day finally ened and i could go hime and rest becuse there was a jaccuzzie and some of the leaves on the trees we're already falling of.

I didn't bother go in the jaccuzzi because I was hanging on for dear life so I was in a car with Aiden not knowing where we are going but he seemed eager to get to where ever we we're going. All i wanted to do was relax but noo.Mr tough guy here forced me into a car.

*********
AIDEN @ THE SIDE