Chapter 23

Mitchell's picture

****

After Aiden left we took the picture and left while I was in the back seat of the limo.

       "Are you OK? I heard shouting and so mean words and then a door slam." Tianna asked me.

She was the thirteen year old girl.

               "Yeah I'm fine. "I said half lying half telling the truth.

           We made it to the dinner party and it was snowing.

        I was happy it's been a while since I was encountered in the snow but we had to go inside.

            We went inside meet and greet a lot of old people. But  there was a person I wasn't hoping to see in a few days but the one and only Aiden.

          Like I knew his Dad was big but why was he here unless his dad works here. It gets worse.

                "Alexis I want you to meet someone." My dad said.

             "This is Mr Parker, that kid Aiden dad he works for us. Very loyal." He said

"Yeah I know Aiden dad." He looked at me with a look saying he was sorry. But for what.

                "Do you mind if i talk to your daughter for a minute?" Mr Parker asked.

         "Sure." My dad said. And he took me one side to talk to me.

  "Look I'm sorry if my son did something,like,take away your innocence, pl-" I cut him off

                  "No no you got the wrong idea,Yh we are together but that hasn't happen. Like I'm saving it. But we had a fight today about him controlling his anger so I don't think where togethrler any more."

                 He sighed in relief.

"Because some of the girls my son carry over are a bit trashy some pretty and mostly pretty. But it stopped for a couple weeks,"

                     "Like a new one everyday." He sounded tired.

"Im so sorry." I said feeling it for his dad that looks a lot like him now that I look at him.

               "You have to stay with him he is happier more focus please don't leave him." He said.

        "I wouldn't but I think he did." I said with my voice cracked.

  "Excuse me." I said using my manners and went outside and sat at a bench swing.

Aiden pov

         I saw Alexis and some children and parents enter. Probably  new adopted ones.

                    Then I went to get some drinks when I got a text.

Ashleigh.

Babe come over.

Me

When?

Ashleigh

Now

Me

OK give me 20 mins

            I know me and Alexis didn't really break up it felt much like that.

                I saw her talking to my dad. She looked sad and walked away. I saw a tear slipped or I'm just imaging things.

        Anyway I promised Ashleigh I would be there. But.. no I need this I need freedom again.

         With a debate I left and stayed the night.

I woke up and it was Monday good thing that this is the last week of school.

     I got dressed since I'm always here my clothes are here too. I put on a white t shirt and then but a black sweater over it black jeans and black boots.

                I left and took my car cause the snow on the road can make me get into an accident.

******

I was there smoking and Alexis came with that boy everyone was staring. Damn she look hot.

       But the boy made my skin boiled. But then Ashleigh came and started groping me and touching me i knew what she was doing and it worked.

              She stormed off with the boy.

******

Linch time came fast and my group was siting with Alexis table i grabbed lunch and went over there.

"Eight rounds." I said.

"Eight rounds?" Jaiden asked

"Eight rounds with Ashleigh." As i said it i regretted it because i saw disappointment in Alexus eyes but i smirked.

              "Dude why would you say that." Kniwing that i made Alexis feel bad. He hit me one the shoulder.

             "Well now im not hungry anymore." Alexis said with the others agreeing she had a really delicous sandwhich. I reached for it.

             She slapped my hand away.

"Dont, just fucking leave it aline and stay away from me." She picked up her lunch. And she and her froup of friends and pretty boy left.

                "Way to go jerk our one shot at having real friends." Crash said.

     "Why do we care anyone would kill to be our friend." I  stated.

        "Yeah anyone,but true real friends those guys were gonna offer us. Way to go to piss off Alexis and her friends great." Ryder said.

          As on cue Ashleigh strut over all bubbly.

"Hey babe last night was great, like legendary." She  said. And gave me a sloppy kiss. All eyes are on us we are gonna be the talk for tomorrow.

         Damn it

Your the definition of a fuck up.

I know.