CHAPTER 5-It was all good until now

Its been going good so far I made a lot of new friends most of them pittied me but I didn't want there sympathy. So they we're just Normal after a few days well tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to have my fist party here hope it won't be a big turn out.
Its Friday and I was created with happy birthday and a flash.
"Sorry that is just for memory again" I chuckled
"Thanks"
" Oh honey for what"
"For taking me in acting like I was truly yours from birth and not once did you hit me which I'm thankful for although sometimes your not here I get what else can pay for this beautiful home you have"
She looked as if she was gonna cry but she hugged me then Andrew hugged me too I felt so loved❤.
I got up and got ready for school so it was getting to be more in the autumn and,boy was it cold here in Florida..I put on some warn clothing to help.
Ideove my car and turn the heater on as I got out I was created by friends that parck next to me I got a butt load of gifts (The necklace in the picture is what her parents got her). I was happy to see so much people cared I put on a charm bracelet Jake gave me and sat at the front of his car,
" You know you got a new brand car over there"he said
"Thats the point it's new" we started chuckling I stood up and shouted " Hey I'm having a party at my house and your all invited" They shouted and hollored as I gave out invitations giving Ashleigh and her friends. Since she is child's play I will be the bigger person she scoffed but took it anyway.
Everything was good until the five bad boys came. Oh boy.
"So you aren't going to invite us" Aidan said
"And have you ruin it no way"
Aidan motioned over to a nerd he grabbed the invite and smirked Fuck him I don't even care.
"Now I got the address see you there"
"Good luck getting in" with that I left but seriously he's gonna need it school was such a blast, Jake was so nice sweet and cute but nothing compared to Aidan I bitch slapped my face . He doesn't even like you.OK
"Alexis Wilfred please report to the principals office please report to the principals office!"

I took my nuggets and left I was eating out the way until I saw something that made my heart break I saw Aidan and Ashliegh making out. I quickly pass them like they didn't exsist. I felt an intense burn at the back of my head I dared not to look around.
"Hey Alexis you have been doing exceptionally well for your knowledge heck you finish the whole term so I moving you to the advanced classes, here is your new schedule."
I was beyond surprise although this happens in every School I go to.
"Thank you"
" Your our second student here dont ask cause I can't tell."
"Thank you will that be all."
"Yes now you may go"

Well that went great note sarcasim.

Amber's outfit to the side