Chapter27

Well I had fun on Christmas. Christmas Eve,and now it was boxing day.

My present from Aiden was a puppy a white fluffy one and he is taking me to a dinner party. To meet his family.

His family members I'm not ready. My hair is going back to it's natural state but it is blonde and brown mix.

Its so cute I put on my clothes and waited for him. He came around 7:30. And we left.

"Are you nervous? " he asked.

"Very" I replied.

"Don't be." He said while taking a glance at me and then focused at the road we we're now here.

I got out but when I got out I was handed a stick with sparks and a hat.

He said the begging is outside but we eat inside. He left my side to get drinks.

Then his friends came over.

"Hey guys." I Said cheerfully.

"What are you doing here? You can't be here." Crash said.

"Why not." I said really slowly.

Now they were speaking in hush voices. I gathered 'she should know, No he would kill her, I think she should know'

"Guys what should I know and who is going to kill who." I whispered yell cause there was a lot of children and adults and I didn't want to scare them.

As Aiden was coming they dragged me in a spot where no one is.

"Alright,a man borrowed money from Aiden a couple months back when he was out of jail." Crash said.

"And we were yell ntg him to pay us back and when it was my time to go I heard that there are planing an assassination tonight and kill everyone so that he couldn't pay anyone back and he could be rich," jaiden said

"Because Aiden and his family are worth over millions of dollars,but,because, they know about you and how much you mean to Aide-"

"They are going to come after me!" I shouted.

"Not only that you are already worth 70million dollars but know they know about and Aiden and you you are worth 2billion dollars. This is what happens when rich people come together." Jaiden said.

"I gotta go." I said ready to call the cops.

"No you can't leave it has started just here." He said handing me a gun.

"Fuck no I'm not gonna kill someone.!"

"But they're trying to kill you."

"Good point."

"Just anyone with a gun just shoot them anyone that seems bad." Crash said

Then Aiden came.

"What the Fuck is going on!?" He shouted then I held the gun firmly. Aiden took out his gun and ran.

I heard screams and shots and children crying but they were safe. Someone came after me and I closed my eyes tight and shot them.

I went up to them.

"Im so sorry you we're trying to kill me i-,"

"Stop talk to it and take look of your surroundings." Crash said.

"SORRYYYY!" I shouted while running away

Once I was off everything quiet down I peeked to make sure that there was no one and there it was. Over. The boys were just standing there.

I went over to them to see what was the problem. Wait wasn't there five boys. Fuck.

I went to see and what they were looking at. It was.

Crash.

"He saved me. " Jaiden said.

"Anything for you your,like my brother." He said and at the end coughed up blood. I called an ambulance.

What I couldn't watch this.

"Aiden!!!!!?" His dad shouted.

"What is the meaning of this tell me right now!?" His father demanded.

"Da-" he started but I cut him off.

"Mr Parker, I will explain." I said shooting someone gave me the courage.

I took one side to speak.

"OK I just find out a couple minutes my self too so here I go, Aiden loaned some money to a man and Widen went to try and get it back for months,

But the man found out that he and his family cost aver a million dollars and then they found out that I am Aidens weakness, I am worth 7 billion dollars.

So they came here for me and I shot a person because he was coming after me and Aiden saved me. But when Jaiden was fighting a man came over ready to kill him but Crash went in front and was carried away by an ambulance a few minutes ago." I told him.

"I see but who is this man after Aiden. " he asked.

"I don't know. "I said truthfully.

"I think you should go home." He said.

"I can't they will come for me. Ill just put up all the gayrds then. Good night Mr Parker." I said.

"Call me Ben." He said and I laughed.

"What is it." He asked.

"Are you from Spiderman or do your parents just love the movie too much." I asked

"My parents loved the 2014 spider man. Since they loved every Spiderman they still cry when the girl died." I laughed and waved good bye and Aiden and I went to the hospital instead.