CHAPTER 6 -OH BOY

Well today's my birthday and well now is time for my party I got home and asked my Butler to help with all the gifts I got.
I set them down while my parents left they we're very laid back in each and ÊVËRY room was protection and they said nt too much alcohol. I was beyond happy I was turning 17.

Well I got dress(pic at the side) and on at her terms I looked hot.

People we're here as security collected the invites thank God there is no Aiden. yet.
If he ever shows up I will kill him. People kept asking me if I rent the place or live here. Wow for rich kids there pretty stupid.

Aiden Pov

Her house was huge a little bigger than mine. We we're planning on how to get in since she has security guards.
"Dude I say we just bribe them she not the only rich one." Jaiden said
"No they can fuckken call the cops."
" Got a better idea?"
" let's at least try I saw some smoking hot girls."Crash said

We we're heading in with a group and trying to sneak pass when they caught Ryder of course he tried bribing them and it work.
" how much you gave them." I asked
"1000$"
" Holy fuck dude you got played" I said laughing while the others we're laughing everything stopped.
And her came a very angry but sexy Alexis with a bat in realization I ran yheah me Mr bad guy ran from a Giro with a bat I saw cans and some stuff on the floor knowing how she got the bat.
. Someone was fucken videoing this I was gonna kill if it went viral I stopped realizing I was in her room I locked the door.

"Aiden open the fucken door so I can crack your head open!!!" She shouted that was a fucking turn on for me
I opened the door cautiously and see that she was gone then I feel to the ground in pain.

Alexis pov

"Aiden open the fucken door so i can crack your skull open" he was taking too long so I went to the other room and went through the other door and S code to sneak up in him
He was looking through the door and decided to hit him in tHe shin he fell tho the floor in pain and said some very colorful words.
"What the fuck that was for"
"I told you to not come here and ruin my fucking party"
"But people are having more fun than before"
"Just get the fuck out and get laid or whatever you do"

He got up and cane closer and closer to me my heart was pounding fast and I was getting nervous and dropped the bat. I kept stepping backwards till I reached the balcony he cornered me wit his arms.

"But what I wanna do is have you angel" he said in my ear and started kissing my neck he was near my sweet spot.

I omoaned I never new that I had it in me to do that. Yep he reached my sweet spot. I didn't know how to kiss so I would lobe my kiss to have a seen like this but I don't want him to get my first kiss.

He Smashed his lips on mine but I didn't know how to do this I never learned. He pulled away hurt.

"You act like you never kissed someone before. "

I started crying and I slumped to the floor crying he muttered shit
" This is your first kiss isn't it" I nodded.
"Fuck it doesn't count I will make it up to you" he left and with that I just went to sleep not bother to party be but it went on until 5 till everyone left. And I could sleep peacefully