Chapter 21

I woke up still sleepy but got up but got ready. This morning I woke up early and decided and dying my hair brown and the end gold which is my natural color. I don't know why but I just felt to.

                  I decided to go for a walk cause exactly as school is over it will snow.

        Call me weird but I always check the weather for snow and stuff. I just grabbed an apple and started walking.

                  I was reading Greek mythology once and how men had to go places that had golden fruits I wondered how those tasted.

                     Weird I know I'm the complete definition of it.
There was so much leaves.

"Good morning." I said to my friends as I got to school,with a big smile.

           Yeah I might be smiling but I'm grieving. I just want one person to notice my smile is half fake half truth.

Yeah that would be great, as my mine spoke Kenneth asked to speak to me.

"Whats wrong." He said

"Did he fuck you then leave that bastard,"

Omfg.

"I lmew he was no good why the fuck him."

"Ken-"

"Did he force you,you we're so innocent,"

"Ken-"

"Why I'm gonna kill him."

"FUCK KENNETH LISTEN!"I got a few stares from the people in the parking lot.

"None of that happen," I said chuckling.

"Im fine yesterday was just-"

"Your moms birthday shit I forgot I'm sorry." He said looking sad.

"Its OK I went to visit her everyth-," 

What the actual fuck is today interrupt Alexis sentence today. Cause I think it is.

"What is going on here?" "Why is he hugging you?"

"Aid-"

"What the actual fuck let her go she is mine." Kenneth stayed in the same position.

"A-"

"Your deaf or something let her fucking go." He said ripping me from Kenneth.

"Why are you hu-"

"FUCK,SHIT WHY CANT YOU LISTEN. BOYS. DAMN IT!" I shouted.

Getting a little more stares than last time.

"He was just comforting me, I told him about yesterday." I said now a little calmer.

"Oh" was all he could say.
"I can't deal with you boys right now DAMN it." I said walking to Litriture.

We are gonna have a play. About Romeo and Juliet although I read the book about a thousand times.

                 When I'm bored. I just simply read it over. Lunch roll in and as I left the class there was this huge fight.

                  Rhianna was dragging me to see who the persons who were in the act. Oh. My.God.

  Cant Aiden not get into a fight. Oh Lord.

I tried to squeeze through people no one gave me way I said excuse please no one moved an inch. Then.

     "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" I screamed everyone moved but the boys we're still fighting.

"Aiden." I said no trying to make him more mad but now I was enraged.

"AIDEN GET A FUCKING GRIP!" I screamed I guess my voice is gonna be hoarse by tomorrow.

         He stopped but when he looked at me he was enraged but didn't speak.

"What is wrong with you can't you go a day with out causing commotion,you know I'm going through he'll right now,yet you go around and do this shit." I said like I was ready to melt.

             But no I'm gonna stand up and keep my gaurd.

      "You know what do what always do be a jerk but I'm not gonna wait on you to act a little more like a gentleman for once."

           With those words I left not looking back although I can feel his stare at the back of my neck.

                I left school went home and surprise no car was here.

I entered my home.

"Hello."

I screamed. There was a little girl in my room. I thought it was a ghost.

  How realistic.said my inner voice.

I stretched and touch her head.

"Ouch!" She said because I was now tapping her head.

"Who are you?"

"Im Ally,your new sister."

********

Sorry guys I took so long really my mom took my phone and then I was caught up in the Disney Original Movie

DESCENDANTS