Chapter 16

NOTE:

In the middle is Alexis
All the boys from the top

Aiden
Jaiden
Chad
Kenneth
Raymond

NEXT SIDE

Jake
Alex
Rianna
Amber
Kayse

Thats all.

CHAPTER 16

I wasn't alone there was a tall lean guy lot of body mass. He was wearing a mask but his eyes we're so beautiful though.

"Hey beautiful wanna have some fun." He slurred

Seriously it was nine and he is already drunk come on at least could wait a little.

"No thanks." I said trying to go back inside and down the stairs.

He grabbed me and push me against the wall.it was like this little room on the roof.

"Don't be like that we could have lots of fun and you look like you need it." He said pushing his self on me.

I felt something on my thigh. Someone else came came up there but they didNt seem to notice us. But I got a plan.

"You wanna play let's play." I said a drew my sharp but fake sword a started hitting his head.

He winced and started rubbing his head. I love this outfit. And ran to the person that came and I was about to tell him but then it was Aiden.

I looked at the sky and shouted Really. why on earth him.

"Look there is a man over there trying to rape me help."

"Why should I you don't like me I don't like you but I will whoop his ass though."

My heart kinda broke I know I promise to forget him. But how could I.

As if on cue the man came back and wrapped him arm around my waist and dragged me away.

"You little bitch thanks to you,you pushed me into the wall and no my head is bleeding." He said ready to slap me.

I squeezed my eyes shut ready for the impact but there wasn't one. I looked.

Aiden reached for his hand and dragged him and started beating him.

I saw something shine in the moonlight and the man took it ready to stab Aiden with it. I got up. As I did he was reaching for the knife once he got it wasn't going to Aiden but at me.

Before I could register it and move it hit me in my stomach. I looked down. Everything stopped everyone stopped just staring at me.

I looked at it and it remind me of frozen Olaf 'oh it looked like I've been impaled.' I chuckled.

Then everything went dark.

Aiden pov

She looked down and chuckled i thought she was fine and then she fell.

I couldnt go to her i had to keep this guy so he could go to jail. I knocked him out cold.

I called the police and Ambulance.

I know i kinda like her but if she knew how the knife went in her direction she wouldnt be so happy.

I checked her pulse it was good, her heart good,her brething not so good. She was gasping for air i looked down and saw the cops.

I carried her down all her friends who am i kidding everyone was looking ad i carry her to the ambulance bride style.

While the guy i had Jayden my bestfriend carry him to the cops i didint want to let go because i didnt want to lose her a second time.

I said to her friends call her parents tell them the hospital to Alex she said ok

A officer came wanted to fill the report. I told him everything and left to go see her.

Everyone was already deep in tears. Wow already it was just an hour but i was sad same way.

I was ready to cry but since the guys are here but I don't care only Jayden knew about my little crush. I was so deep in thought about her that I didn't even notice the doctor that was ready to speak.

"We tried our best yes and if that knife went any deeper it could do some real damage. I think she will be fine,but we don't know when she will wake up,"

" Due to her state of shock she didn't scream but she was, she was traumatize. We lost her for some mere 9 seconds but a miracle she is back and I guess you can go see her one at a time she is still processing everything."

"Oh and you can't let that spot get hit when it is still weak or she could pass."

I didn't listen to him I was just thinking that I lost her for 9 seconds oh my God. When they were fussing who was going In first I just went a head and everyone quiet down once they noticed.