Chapter 22

"Say what now?" U said in an unbelievable tone.

"Im your new sister I was adopted."she said while touring my room.

"You got 4 more people coming they just went to buy new clothes." She said still walking around

"Four more you gotta be kidding me. But it will be less boring around here." I said truthfully.

"It sucks being an only child." She said more of a statement.

"Im was adopted too." I said

Her eyes beamed

"Really?"
"Yeah. Don't tell anyone and with that said someone shouted.

"We are home,Alexis are you home." Mom shouted

" Yeah I'll be eight there." I shouted back.

"Alexis this is Tianna,Riley and you've met Bella." They were so cute nah I was kinda mad but seeing their faces aww.

"And this boy is Michael and this is Mitchell." She said and now be and Mitchell we're in a stare off.

Talk about hot

No shut up you got a boyfriend.

Yh a dick head ones

Shut up.

"Hi." He said

"Hey." I said back still staring at his eyes. There a perfect green colour.

"Alright Mitchell is your age,Tianna is 13,Riley is 9,Bella is 12 and Michael is also 12." My mom said.

"Guys get ready the dinner party is tonight."my mom said.

"Dinner party?"

"Yes so go get ready. Its a black and white dress code."she shouts as we leave.

I got ready put on a black dress. Heart neckline flowy at the waist and stick to my body at the top.

It had 2 layers a sparkly one that splits at the side and the one under a black silky cloth.

I matched it with black stelletos and a black leather jacket and let my hair loose no makeup but red lipstick.

And then someone came in. It was Mitchell.

"You look beautiful,but there is someone here for you." He said kinda blushing after his first statement.

"Thank you and thanks I'll be right down." He held the door for me so I can pass. What a gentleman.

I went to the door and saw Aiden. He was in a suite.

"Would you go on date right now seeing that you are already dressed." He said hoping I would say yes. But I couldn't.

"I can't I'm going out with my family so please leave." I said in a nice kinda voice.

"Your still mad?" Yes yes I am but I'm done being nice to this prick.

"Ofcourse I'm still mad you always go around fighting people but violence is never the answer!" I shouted I lost all respect for him.

I know we have been dating for a couple weeks now almost a month since November is almost over.

"Uhm Alexis it is time to go and you parents wanna take a picture." Mitchell said*great timing*

"Ill be right there." I said giving him a small smile.

"What the fuck is this,you replace me already after everything. I was ready to say the 'L' word for nothing,Kayse and Ashleigh we're right you are a slut." He said with the most disgust he had I was ready to cry but no. I had more important things to do.

"If that's what you think of me and my new brother fine stay the fuck away from me then!" I screamed and shut the door in his face more like slam.

And off I went to take a picture. With people who care about me.

Aiden pov

Her brother oh her parents might hav adopted new children.

Why am i sych a fuck up really i brought Ashleigh and Kayse into it.

Ugh im gonna have to get her back necause even if there family now you can date the adoptive ones cause your not legally blood related.

Ugh such a massive fuck up.

******

I know it's kinda short but enjoy