Mo' Danger, Mo' Problems!

IN THE MAN CAVE

At night, hearing crashing from the elevator, inside Henry groans. He walks a few steps, "He's got to fix the elevator," Henry with his pajamas glances around the room and doesn't see anyone there. Until he heard the back door open and saw Jules walking down.

She did not look like a morning person, as her hair was messy and he could have sworn she was drooling from sleeping. However, she wearing cute pajamas.

"Hey! Jules," Henry said. "Where Ray was because he triple-beeped me. Do you know the emergency?" Jules sighed and breathed out Henry looked at her in disgust waving his hands from his face.

"Ew!"

Jules shrugs. "Anyway, I am here to give this to you, because it is part of my payment" as she grabbed his wrist and put the watch on. Henry looks confused and glances at it. Jules took a few steps back as Henry swiped it revealing a Hologram of Ray.

"Hiya, Henry!" Ray said excitedly as Henry let out a scared gasp.

Jules nodded, "Well you two have fun. I am going to bed." She turned around and left to go to the back door.

"Ray!"

"Yep! I am hovering over your wrist in hologram form." Henry has this sense of poking his eye which Ray screamed.

As the duo continued to talk to each other, the real Ray came into the room behind Henry which spooked him. Ray informed him that he would contact Henry using the new one while the old one would self-destruct, in Henry through it up the air until it hit the floor. Henry informed Ray that he had to go to bed because he had a huge test tomorrow.

The room was suddenly bathed in a vibrant shade of red, catching everyone's attention. Gooch interrupts their day to deliver some unexpected news - there has been a daring heist at the 24-hour glass store. They reluctantly squeeze into their uniforms and begrudgingly ascend their tubes.

Jules ran into the room with her messy hair on her face. "Uncle!" Jules called and suddenly all eyes were on her. "Oh, what's the issue this time?"

"Robbery in progress!" Her uncle informs her. "We'll be back."

"I need my beauty sleep," Jules grumbled as she reluctantly headed back to her room.

"Bluey! Don't drool over my pillows!" Jules let out a dramatic groan when Uncle Ray called. She turns when she hears a thump and sees a boot from Kid Danger.

"Aw, my boot"

"Yell, up the boot."

"Up! The boot!" As the boot shoots up it hits Kid Danger in the face in which Captain Man and Jules laugh at him. Jules headed to her room.

- - -

IN THE BASEMENT 2 DAYS LATER

At the moment, Henry, Gooch, Ray, and Jules found themselves in the Man Cave, with Henry securely fastened to a chair.

Henry's been pulling some serious disappearing acts at school lately, or should it say, falling into a deep slumber during class. Why? Well, it seems his gig as Kid Danger is keeping him busier than a worker bee in a field of flowers. Poor guy barely has any time to crack open a book and hit the books. Well, Ray and Gooch come up with this brilliant plan to help him ace his test.

Gooch was using a gadget to scan Henry's brain, and Henry was very confused about what it was for, "What's that thing doing?"

"Scanning your brain," Gooch answers.

"Oh, cool," Henry states.

"Take a deep breath," Gooch instructs and Henry inhales deeply and exhales.