Too Much Game!

AT THE MAN CAVE

"Gooch?" Jules says, pushing the monitor's buttons briskly alongside Charlotte. In the Man Cave, everything was malfunctioning and going crazy. She and Charlotte were attempting to mend it but to no avail. "Gooch, are you there?!"

"Gooch?!" When Charlotte tries to call, all they see on the screen is a baby doll floating in space.

"Mama!"

"Okay, that is not Gooch." Jules sighs as Charlotte points out.

"What is wrong with this thing?!" Jules grunts and keeps pressing Charlotte's buttons. "Gooch!"

Gooch's image was displayed on the screen, but it was distorted by static interference, making it difficult for the girls to see him clearly, "Go for Gooch."

"Where are Henry and Ray?" Charlotte asks.

"Yeah, I got Uncle Ray's text that said they're going to fight crime," Jules said.

"There was an emergency at the Swellview Mall," Gooch informs.

"Ooh, what happened?" Charlotte wonders.

"Santa Claus was running around without his red pants." Gooch clarifies.

Jules and Charlotte glance at each other with confusion, as Jules replies, "But it's not even Christmas."

"Weird, right?" Gooch nods.

"Your hot dog is ready." The sound of the snack machine beeping brings a groan to both Charlotte and Jules.

"Neither of us ordered a hot dog!" Both of the girls shout.

"You ordered a hot dog?" Gooch asks.

"No! The snack machine is still broken and acting all crazy!" Jules shouts with annoyance. The girls freaked out as Gooch began to break up.

"Gooch?!"

When they lost Gooch, the screen became scratchy once more, and an alert went off indicating that Ray and Henry had come back. Ray was the only person at the tubes when Charlotte approached him and Jules sat on the couch.

"Hey, Jules and Charlotte." He greets them, holding red pants.

"Hey." Charlotte smiles and lifts an eyebrow at the trousers. "Are those Santa's pants?" Jules crosses her arms over her chest and furrows her brow.

"Yeah."

Without questioning it, Charlotte and Jules nod slowly.

"So, where's Henry?" Jules asks.

"He's right-" When Ray saw that the boy was not there, he hesitated. "Huh, that's weird." Gazing up at the tube slot. "Henry? Come down!"

"I can't! My tube isn't working!"

"Okay, hang on." Captain Man told him, and there was a beeping sound. Kid Danger then went down for a short time and came back up several times.

"Ray!"

"Yeah?"

"If you keep doing that I'm going to vomit."

"Your hot dog is ready." When Charlotte and Jules turned to the snack machine, a small dog was barking when it opened.

"What?" Jules exclaimed.

Charlotte turns around saying, "What that?"

"Jules, you can't have a dog, what have I told you?" Ray tells her then turns to Charlotte. "And Charlotte, I've told you no pets at work."