Elevator Kiss!

IN HAYLEE'S APARTMENT

Jules understands that Henry and Charlotte are currently at school. She's listening and talking with her mother, Haylee Manchester, who is in the kitchen. The young brunette painted a natural floral landscape water lily on her canvas in the living room.

She had already finished her homework assignment and class. Jules decides to visit her mother in Africa. One thing she likes about her powers is that she can teleport herself at will.

Before her departure, she promptly told her uncle Ray, informing him that she would be seeing her mother for a short time till her return. He responded with the word "okay" and reminded her not to forget to bring Haylee's homemade food upon her return.

They both love Haylee's homemade cooking.

"Jules, Lunch is ready!"

"Coming!"

She put her brush down and walked toward the kitchen and saw her mother put down her plate on the table with a full-on fur blonde Border Collie mix walking beside her as it was waiting for its food.

Her mother adopted a 1-year-old puppy named Littlefoot after a cartoon dinosaur that she and Ray used to watch when they were little. She would stay by her mother's side every time she could come home. Her mother found him when he was 6 months old near a dirt road, limping. She took him home and nursed him back to health, when she noticed the limping, she took him to the vet.

The doctor informed her that the puppy had a fractured leg, that why is swells out at an odd angle. The poor thing. So the doctor put it in the doggie's size cast until it healed. So over time Jules's mother would play with him gently, and feed him until she fell in love with the dog that made her adopt it. Littefoot every time he sees Haylee he would be so happy and sometimes be protective of her.

When Littlefoot first met Jules, he wouldn't stop barking and stood in front of Haylee as it was guarding her but little by little they became friends. When her mother goes on a business trip for her photographer, Jules sometimes babysits for a few days until she returns, or if Jules can't make it, her mother drops Littlefoot at a dog hotel.

Littlefoot is the most lovable and sweetie dog Jules has ever met although he does bark a first until he sniffs, it goes lean into the leg and down showing his belly indicating he feels safe. Littlefoot loves belly scratches as he sticks his tongue out.

Jules was sitting down and eating her food, it was a lasagna for dinner. She glances at where her mother and Littlefoot are, as her mother prepares her meal. The mix was sitting down near her leg as it was wagging its tail excitedly.

"Now, Sit." Her mother commanded as she was holding Littlefoot's bowl in her hand. "Littlefoot, Sit."

Littlefoot sit.

"Wait," Her mother said holding her hand out the dog was still sitting down as she put the bowl down on the floor near her water bowl. "Wait. Now!"

Littlefoot swifty walks up to the door and Chow Down.

"Good boy!" Her mother said as she walked up to the dinner table and began to eat her food. Jules giggles at their interaction, she wonders if she could have an animal companion, a cat not a dog because she is not a dog person.

However, she would never since her uncle forbade her to have any pets at all. After their meal, it was time for Jules to head back to Swellview. Her mother was putting the leftovers into the plastic container for Ray since he loves her cooking and put it in the clear bag.

Haylee handed it to Jules and replied, "Here you go."

"Thanks!"

— — —