Let's Make a Steal!

AT THE JUNK'N STUFF

After hiding behind the desk, everyone waited for Henry to come in. The junk-n-stuff door was heard opening.

"Hey, guys, I got the light bulbs." Henry entered Junk N Stuff.

"Surprise!" From behind junk, they jumped. Henry screamed in fear and dropped the lightbulbs, sending them crashing.

"What was that for?" Henry questions and Ray leads him over to them. "It's not my birthday."

"We know," Ray says.

"Give me your head," Charlotte says, spraying hairspray on his hair.

"You, little buddy, are gonna be on television." Jules grins and applies moisturizer to his cheekbones.

"I'll get the shirt," Gooch told them before running into the back room.

"Shirt?" Henry questioned, and Jules returned his attention to them. "What are you rubbing on my face?" Henry asked, flinching when she patted his cheek.

"Makeup," Jules responds as she continues to pat his cheek.

"Why?" Henry questioned.

"You're going to be on Spin and Win," Charlotte announces and Henry smiles. "The game show?" Henry looked to Jules with excitement.

"Yep!" Jules nodded.

"Hey, which shirt should Henry wear?" Gooch left wearing red and blue shirts with his face on them. "Gooch one?" Gooch held up the blue shirt. "Or Gooch two?" Gooch held up the red shirt. Ray, Charlotte, and Jules gave him strange looks.

"Neither!" Ray yelled.

"Oh, come on." Gooch groans. "Gooch is the new black."

"Just pick a different shirt," Ray declared.

"Alright, can someone tell me why we're doing this?" Henry says as he moves them aside.

"We'll tell you," Jules informed Henry.

"Alternating?" Ray looked down at his niece who nodded in agreement.

"Sure. You start." Charlotte tells.

Ray takes makeup, turns to Henry, and applies more makeup to his face. "You know those weird burglaries that's been happening all over town?"

Charlotte directs his attention to her. "And the police have no idea how the burglars are getting in and out of the people's houses?"

Jules smiled as she turned Henry toward her, applying a blush. "Well, Charlotte figured out that in every house that has been burglarized, someone has recently been on Spin and Win and won."

Charlotte grabbed Henry's attention again. "But then, all the winner's prizes were stolen from their houses."

"You guys realize that broken glass is all over the floor." Jules looked down at the shattered glass after Henry mentioned it.

"How about this one?" Gooch came while carrying a red flannel shirt.

"I like it!" Jules nodded and turned to Henry. "Pop that ugly shirt off."

"Why do I have to change clothes?" Henry questioned.

"Because you're going to be on TV, boy!" Henry smiles as Ray responds.

"Don't you want to look good?" Jules asked, echoing his standard catchphrase.

"I thought I looked good before I came in here." Henry smiles.

"Ehhhh..." Henry sent them a glare as they all shrugged.

"Man, I can't believe I'm going to be on Spin and Win," Henry laughed as he took off his yellow flannel shirt, revealing a blue t-shirt.