The Space Rock!

UPSTAIRS, AT THE JUNK'N STUFF

Henry and Gooch were in the store with Jules, and Gooch used a crane to transfer a massive space rock that they had discovered.

Henry was about to take a potted plant when Gooch intervened. "No, no. Move all those things to the side."

"All right. All right." Henry says then turns to Jules. "Hey! Jules, give me a hand."

Jules shrugs, "Sure." She leaps off the counter and approaches him, offering Henry her help in setting the table aside.

"Hey, you guys." As Charlotte walked into the store, they heard what she said. Turning around, Jules sees that she purchased corndogs from the Corn Doggery.

Jules greeted Charlotte with a wave.

"Hey." Henry greets.

"You're late for work," Gooch stated.

"It's not my fault." Charlotte objected. "There was a line at The Corn Doggery."

"You got us corndogs?" Henry asks, and Jules grins.

"Yeah, dude." Charlotte nodded as she grinned.

"This is not a corn dog time." Gooch gave an eye roll. "Okay, give me a corn dog."

"It's always a great time with corn dogs," Jules exclaimed with a mouthful of food, causing Henry and Charlotte to nod in agreement.

Charlotte handed Gooch a corn dog. Jules couldn't help but chuckle as she took another bite of her corn dog, while Henry eagerly grabbed one for himself.

"So, what is all this?" By pointing to the space rock, Charlotte poses a question.

"That is a big rock." Henry gestures to the airborne rock.

"From outer space," Jules added.

"No, I mean what's this crane for." Charlotte motions towards the crane situated at their backside.

"To move the rock." Henry chewed into his corn dog. "It weighs over 7,000 pounds."

"Wow," Charlotte says in shock and then looks at Gooch. "Can I borrow this crane to move my big uncle Rosco? Because he's been on our couch since Christmas."

Gooch redirected his attention to the controls of the crane and directed it to move. "Darn it, which one of these controls makes the—" The stone slipped from the grasp of the crane and landed on the ground below.

As soon as the crane opened, a massive rock shattered just in front of them, sending everyone reeling in shock. As the boulder shattered the floor, everyone on the lower floors let out a gasp and sprung in surprise.

"You dropped the rock." Henry pointed out.

"Wow, that thing is gonna fall all the way down the Man Cave," Charlotte mentioned.

"Uh-huh," Then, a few minutes later, Jules realized something and her face became pale. "My Uncle." After retrieving her phone from her back pocket, she proceeded to dial the number.

Jules puts her phone on speaker while Ray replies, and the four start to hear music. "Hey, Bluey, I can't talk. I'm Hula-sizing with Laylani."

"Uncle Ray! There's a seven thousand-pound space rock on its way down there!" Jules warns him.

"There's a what on its way down here?" Ray questioned. Then they were all startled by a loud impact and screams.

"Uncle Ray! You there?"Jules glanced at Henry and Charlotte, who appeared concerned.