Invisible Brad!

FROM THE MAN CAVE

"Hey!" Henry said to Charlotte then turned to Jules.

"Hey, Jules." Henry comes out of the storage room and walks up to Jules who is sitting on the stairs with her notepad and colored pencils. Charlotte typed on her computer as she looked for information about a motorbike thief from the monitors.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jules glanced up from her notepad and replied.

"Have you, uh, have you been noticing anything like, weird about your uncle?" Henry asks a question, and Jules laughs.

"You just realize that now," Jules states as she stands up and walks toward Henry, "Uhh, every single day. Constantly. Even more when he talks about his hair product as if it was his baby."

Henry and Charlotte look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah," Jules nodded. "Also Why?"

"No, I mean he's been talking like when nobody else is around." As Henry explains, the two female teens exchange confused glances before turning to him.

Charlotte shut down her laptop. "You mean talking to himself?"

"Yeah." Henry gives her a nod before turning to face Jules. "Like, full-on conversations with people who aren't there."

"I tolerate it." Jules shrugs.

"Well, my uncle Roscoe talks to his food before he eats it," Charlotte says.

"What's he say?" Henry looked at Charlotte.

"Stuff like- Well, hello hamburger you're about to take a trip down to belly town!" Charlotte rubs her stomach and responds in a husky voice.

Ray walks out as the sprocket opens and talks to someone or something that wasn't even there. Henry points to this, and the others slowly move closer to listen in.

"Hey guys." Ray saw the teenagers. "You find out any more info on that motorcycle thief?" Ray walked up to them and quickly turned around to face them. "Will you not stand so close to me? I can feel you breathing on my neck! Thank you."

Ray notices the three teenagers' confused expressions as he glances at them.

"Why are you guys staring at me?" Ray questioned with a furrowed eyebrow.

Jules and Charlotte both say, "Uh..."

"Because you're talking to nobody!" Henry blurted.

Henry is hushed by Charlotte and Jules, who are hushed by him.

"It's got to be said!" Henry protested.

"Right, I haven't introduced you to Brad." Ray chuckles.

"Oh." Jules chuckles. "I know Brad."

"You do?" asked Charlotte and Henry turned to her with confusion.

I think?" she said with a confused look.

"Brad, this is Henry and Charlotte." Ray gives a brief introduction. "Guys, this is invisible Brad. Surely you are familiar with my niece, Julissa, Brad?

Although they were still confused, Charlotte and Henry went along with it. Charlotte gave a hesitant wave. "Hi, Brad."

"Looking good, Brad." Henry smiled awkwardly and pointed to nothing.

"Brad, say hi." Ray gave them a nod, but he didn't say anything. "Brad? Come on, Brad!" Ray kept glancing around the Man Cave and groaned. "Hate it when he does this. Brad! Brad! Where are you? Come on, this isn't funny anymore, man! Brad!"