The Secret Gets Out!

AT THE MAN CAVE

After convincing Jules's uncle Ray to stop rewatching the interview that had gone wrong and telling him to help her practice her power Ray relents in helping her. "Alright, you ready, Bluey!," Ray said as he took a stand a few feet in front of her. "Now, think of a place that you want to go."

Jules nodded as she closed her eyes Jules breathed in, her eyes turned full-on blue and she opened them holding her hands together until she heard sparks and spread her hand wide to make a distinctive, bright blue, and purple glow portal. She groans as she tries to stabilize her stand.

"That's fantastic, Sweetie!" Ray said with a hint of bravery in his voice. "Oh my, would you just look at that!" 

Jules flashed a smile at him, even though she was exerting all her might to maintain her composure. Ray grabbed something from the table that was where the monitor was, a noddle box

The niece and uncle didn't realize that Henry walking from the elevator. Henry looks at the scene with amazement and slight guilt. Henry called out to Ray, but Ray was focusing on Jules, as he was ready to throw the noddle

"Ray?"Ray turned to Henry with a surprising look.

 "Henry," Ray says. "I didn't know you were working today. Did Jules or I butt beep you?"

Jules groaned while maintaining her composure, "I couldn't since I was occupied at the moment."

"No." Henry denies. "Can I talk to you both about something?"

"Babies come from the bay store, and if you dare to inquire about Jules, my sister will unleash her wrath upon my poor ear!" Ray responded, desperately trying to shield his delicate eardrums from the cacophony.

"What?!" Jules exclaims then groans as she tries to stabilize her power.

"Oh, it's not about that! And trust me, the last thing I want is to date Jules." Henry turns to Jules. "Don't take this the wrong way, but..." Henry gives her a guilty look, while Jules tries to shrug it off but is struggling with her hand glowing.

"No offense taken," Jules replied with a grin. "What's up?" Ray let out a sigh of relief when he found out that Henry wasn't interested in dating his niece.

"You know my friend, Charlotte." Henry starts and Jules grunts.

"Yeah!"

"She seems cool!"

"Yeah, well, she's like, really smart." Henry keeps going, leaving Jules utterly confused. "And she...kind of figured out..."

"Figured out what?" Ray asks, completely ignoring Henry.

"That...I'm Kid Danger."

Ray and Jules exchanged bewildered glances as they stared at Henry. Jules had a little accident with her stand as she fell and things got a bit out of control. It started bouncing around, causing quite a commotion. Ray and Henry quickly took cover, but poor Ray's noodle didn't stand a chance - it vanished into thin air!

As the boys rise from their hiding spot with caution, they catch a glimpse of Jules sprawled on the ground, grinning, "Oops!". Henry strolls over to her, casually offering his hand. She quickly snatched it and hilariously attempted to stand up.

Henry fake laughed. "Isn't that kooky?" Trying to cover from before the incident.

"Oh, absolutely," Jules responded with a forced smile as she discreetly removed a stray hair from her mouth.

"Yeah! What did you tell her?" Ray asked, and Jules could tell that her uncle was mad even though he was smiling. "That I am...Kid Danger." Henry admits, and Jules's face is squinted with disappointment as she walks over to Ray.