Man of the House!

AT JUNK-N-STUFF

"Ray, Jules, Hurry up!" Goosh call them out. Ray and Jules approached him, who was fiddling with a chair that had a machine attached to it.

"Yes, Gooch?" Ray said.

"What's up!" Jules said as she crossed her arms.

"Look at this antique chair I got." Ray and Jules glanced at it as he beamingly smiled.

"Okay," Ray said.

"Nice." Jules nodded.

"It's one of the very first vibrating chairs ever made!" Gooch exclaimed.

"Okay." Jules smiled awkwardly.

"Will one of you help me fix it up so I can relax my back?" Gooch asks.

"No." Both of them deny it and then turn to see Henry entering the store.

"Hey, Guys!" Henry greets.

"Hello, Henry," Gooch said.

"Hey," Jules waved at the blonde teen then her expression changed into confusion. "What are you doing?"

"Yeah," Ray said. "I didn't think you were working today." He objected.

"I'm not, but I got to go downstairs and check the crime computer," Henry informed them with a panic in his voice. "There's been a purse snatching."

"Oh, just file a police report." Ray dismisses.

"Who got her purse snatched?" Gooch chimed in.

"My mom," Henry said.

"Your mom?" Ray asked, suddenly interested.

"Uh no," Jules realizes with a deadpanned look. Her uncle has a major crush on Henry's mother even though she is married.

"Wait, what happened? Is she okay? Was she hurt? What happened? Is she okay?" Ray said asking so many questions at once.

"Why are you so interested in his mom?" Gooch asked.

'Oh, he just has this special affection for Henry's mother,' Jules said, turning to her uncle, glaring at him, 'Even though she is totally married.'

He glared at his niece then turned Goosh, "Have you seen his mom?" He gave Gooch a mischievous glance. "We got to help her!"

"Ray, I'm sure Henry's father is taking good care of her," Gooch secured.

"Nah, my dad's out of town," Henry said.

"Seriously" Jules mutters as she rolls her eyes.

Ray drew Henry in by grabbing his shirt. "He's out of town?!"

"Yeah, but I can handle things," Henry assured.

"No, you can't," Jules smirked as Ray released go of Henry.

"Why can't I?" Henry exclaimed in frustration.

"You're but a boy!" Ray responded, popping a bubblegum in his mouth. "Bluey, see you at Henry's house."

"KK," Jules calls out.

"Maybe, but I'm almost 14 years old and I've been your sidekick long enough that I can--" Ray left before Henry could finish. "He's just leaving while I'm talking." The blonde teen gestures at the door.

"Does he do this to you?" He asks Jules.

Jules chuckles as she shakes her head, "Every day, like I said, you will get used to it."

He nodded as Goosh said, "This chair vibrates."

"Okay." Henry shrugged.

"Jules rolls her eyes and walks away to the elevator.