↫↫↫↫↫ Chapter 1 : Too sad to dance ↬↬↬↬↬

Time : 9 AM
Place : Jeon mansion

Author's pov:

You were sleeping peacefully on your bed. You were very tired yesterday and slept late. Suddenly you heard someone's shouting and you fell from bed in hurry.

Maid : "How long will you sleep b*tch? It's not your father's house."

You flinched at her voice and started fixing yourself but your ankle was sprained. How clumsy you are 😅!.

You tried to get up but again fell. You were feeling immense pain in your ankle of right leg.

Maid  : "Hey! You should do the remaining work also and don't fu*king give excuses."

Y/n : "Ajhuma! I can't walk. I would do the work at night."

Maid : "You b*tch!!! First you seduced our young master and now you are giving excuses about work."

Y/n : "Please Ajhuma. I prom..mise I will do double work.

The maid got angry and was coming towards you with quick steps. She gave you a tight slap in your left cheek. Tears started flowing at your cheeks like rain waiting to call on ground as soon as possible. You held your cheek.

Maid : "How many times have I told you not to talk back to me?"

She held your hair from behind and you started to resist her. She was going to give you another slap but stopped hearing someone's voice:

?? : "What's wrong?"

The maid stopped and started shivering seeing the person infront of her. More tears started to form in your eyes as you looked at the person whom you hate the most. The worst nightmare of your life.

Maid : "Young mas....ter she forbade t...oo... work today.."

Jungkook : "Ah you should have told me. I am the boss not you."

The maid started to feel lightheaded and then bowed to Jungkook.

Jungkook : " Leave before I fire you."

The maid left quickly thinking about her job.

Jungkook noticed your swollen ankle and started taking steps towards you but stopped after listening to your voice.

Y/n : "Don't come near me!!!!"

He ignored your command and came face to face. You were holding your swollen ankle with one hand and your slapped cheek with the other. He leaned towards your level and uttered something enough to boil your blood.

Jungkook : "Oh ! Our strong y/n can't save herself from being bullied by a made so pathetic."

Y/n : "You bastard."

He started laughing at your face like a maniac and then held your face where you were slapped . You quickly jerked his hand.

Jungkook : "Look you are still stubborn as hell! "

Y/n : "Once a bastard always a bastard."

Jungkook : "You are really evil na... Which wife call her husband bastard."

Y/n : "Which husband treat his wife as maid. You mother f*cker....

As those words left your mouth you found someone crushing your cheeks tightly. And feeling immense pain in your jaw.