❖ ── ✦ ──『✙ Chapter 4 : Love me at my lowest ✙』── ✦ ── ❖

At Hobi's cafe :

You were sipping your coffee and looking down. Infront of you is sitting World's most handsome 🥰 man .

You were nervous and Tae was leaving no chance to make you nervous.

Suddenly your feet touched Tae's feet and he started looking into your eyes. It was a 2 minutes eye lock. Your heart was drumming in your chest and Tae wasn't ready to loose at this eye game.

You broke the eye contact and started looking down. Tae cleared his throat and suddenly asked something which you were expected a long time ago.

Tae : "Miss Y/n! Do you have a boyfriend."

Tae was also looking nervous at his question.

Y/n : "No I don't."

You lied. You know well that your husband doesn't love you and you also want to move on. In your heart you know it's too early but you just want to divert your mind from Jungkook.

Tae : "Well ! Can I ask why?"

Y/n : "I haven't found the right person yet. Also I am busy regarding my studies and part time job."

Tae : "Ohh"

Suddenly Tae's phone rang and he went to attend it.

Tae's Pov :

I was very nervous to ask that question. First time I am that nervous to ask a girl perhaps it's her confidence and aura. Or it's my love for her from the past 15 years.

I went to attend the call.

?? : "Did you find her?"

Tae : "Yeah I did!"

?? : "Is she okay?"

Tae : "Yeah. She seems okay but there is red marks on her left cheek which she tried to hide with compact powder but sweat caused it to appear infront of my eyes ."

?? : *In anger "Take care of her until I come. "

Tae : "Okay."

I hung up the call and went towards y/n.

End of Tae's Pov.

Y/n : "For how much time you know Hobi oppa?"

He was startled at your sudden question.

Tae : "Umm about 10 years."

Y/n : "Oh That's great btw Tae-ssi, it's late I should do my work. I have to go."

Tae : "Y/n wait!"

Y/n :

Tae : "Can I get your number please?"

Y/n : "Sure!!!"

You gave him your number and left feeling butterflies in your stomach.

After you finished work, you got your bus and headed straight to HoMe. You work at hobi's cafe in the evening but it's college vacations so you used to go there in the morning.

Your heart started feeling heavy. You have to return to that hell again.

You reached your destination. You entered the main gate. It was quite. You entered the house and found full silence. There were no maids. Neither Jungkook was there nor his witch gf. You were feeling relieved. You went to kitchen, drank a glass of water and headed to your room. It was darkness all over your room. You switched on the light and saw someone you hated the most :

 You switched on the light and saw someone you hated the most :

Jungkook : "You came!!!"

He said in a cheerful tone which you hate. His acting innocent boils your blood.

Y/n : "How can I die so sudden?"

You said sarcastically.

Jungkook : "How can you even die without my permission?"

He was sitting at your bed while saying all sh*t.

Your blood boil at his statement. You gave him a deadly death glare and he smirked.

Y/n : "You aren't my God."

Your nostrils flared in anger and he laughed making you more angry.

Jungkook : "Ohh really then make me your god."

He came closer to you. Your back was facing him. He came near your ear and whispered something making you shiver.

Jungkook : "Your rude behaviour can cause your sister to fail at the examination."

You were quite all the time. You don't want Min Ji to face any problem because of Jungkook so you asked him....

Y/n : "What do you want huh? "

Jungkook : "Fulfill your wife duties."

Saying this he touched your hair. He put all your hair to the right side appearing your neck. There he was looking at you from behind like a hunter looking at his prey. He kissed your neck. Your skin started burning. He went further and started biting your neck harshly. He turned you and saw tears in your eyes. You weren't resisting him like always cuz you are afraid he might do something to Min Ji.

You two were very close. You could feel his hot breaths near your lips as a sign that he was hungry. Jungkook pulled you closer to him by holding your shoulders and tried to close the gap between your lips...

But you turned again, making him more angry.

Y/n : "Go to your gf. I am not your toy or sex slave."

You told him while looking at the ground.

Jungkook : "Who are you to order me huh?"

You flinched at his statement.

Jungkook : "From the day we married you never fulfilled any wife's duties."

Your heart started feeling heavy again. It was him who used to continue his affair with his girlfriend. He even left at the first night of your marriage to sleep with his gf. Now he is reminding you wife's duties.

You pushed him with all your force. He stumbled a bit.

He again caught you. This time he pinned you to the wall. You struggled but all in vain. He started biting your neck harshly while you couldn't even Stop him. Tears started filling your beautiful eyes and soon you end up crying. He went towards your jawline kissing it gently. He sensed you were crying. He stopped his movements and look at you. Soon he loosened his hold from your hands and you sat on floor while hiding your face. You started crying loudly. It's the first time you cried infront of Jungkook. You never him wanted to see your weak side. You hate yourself for crying infront of that beast. He never touched you from the day of your marriage. He only hanged out with his girlfriend and now he wanted to be physical with you.

You made up your mind to hate him even more for that. You sensed Jungkook left from your room without saying a single word.

︵‿︵‿୨ To be continued ୧‿︵‿︵

Guys hope you enjoyed 😁. Don't forget to vote if you like it. There will be more twists just be with me till end 🌚.

변초희.