✽+†+✽――Part 8 : I can be your shoulder when you ain't strong ――✽+†+✽

Author's pov :

In a luxurious house someone broke his mobile phone with full force. Probably he was very angry at something. He then called someone:

?? : "Tae!! Tae!! Where are you?"

Tae : "What happened? Why are you that angry?"

?? : "Should I be happy? That bastard showed he's the son of a bitch!"

Tae : "That mother fvcker Jungkook!!!"

?? : "Who else can be? It's all my fault if I already found out she's my sister I should have told her. " *Sigh

Tae : "It's ok Jin Hyung it's my fault too. I was late to find it out."

Jin : "How that Jungkook came to know about her that she's our sister

Jin : "How that Jungkook came to know about her that she's our sister."

Tae : "May be that day when Lee harrassed her and she became unconscious. You messaged her. Probably he tracked her phone and came to know about us."

Y/n is Kim Seokjin's biological sister which was kidnapped on the day she born. One of Kim corporation's rival Song corporation did it for revenge because they betrayed them in businesses and also some personal reasons. Song, Kim and Jeon corporations were once partners but there is a twist. Song corporation was fraud. Its plan was to robe Jeon corporation with the help of Kim corporation but Kim corporation refused to do so. That's why Song corporation kidnapped the young daughter of Kim corporation and leave her in orphanage while it betrayed Jeon corporation and put the blame on Kim corporation.

That's why Jungkook's parents committed suicide when they got bankrupted. Leaving young Jungkook alone, no doubt fate was making a joke of him.

That's why Jungkook is seeking revenge on both the corporations. He became a great businessman. While there was no clue of the Song corporation, Jungkook came to know about the missing heiress of the Kim corporation. Not wasting any time, he started doing his research on it.On the day y/n was bullied and jungkook came to her house by chance, he checked her phone and there was an unknown number. He did his research and found out it was none other than Kim corporation's agent's number. That's when he came to know she is none other than the pathetic girl, whom his psychopath friend is harrassing.

Not wasting anytime he found out her and gave the necessary treatment needed for his psychopath friend. Not to mention he was doing all these for revenge. He took y/n in his responsibility and Min Ji also. As they were close so he couldn't eliminate her. Revenge is more important to him more than his psychopath friend and his father Mr Park.

Kim Taehyung is Kim Seokjin's cousin and also y/n's cousin. They came to know about y/n as their family member a few weeks ago. They didn't expected their sister to go through such pain alone. Jin was afraid to face her that after all, what would he tell her? Jin was proud that his sister is strong.

 Jin was afraid to face her that after all, what would he tell her? Jin was proud that his sister is strong

After that incident with y/n , Jin was going to keep y/n with her. But Jungkook is one step forward than them. Jungkook already kept y/n by his side when he came to know about her identity. He married her by playing a plot.

Jungkook is silent because he knows Kim corporation won't be silent anymore.

At Jeon mansion :

You were standing like a stone hearing what Jungkook was going to tell you. "That day you born my parents committed suicide. Your parents were corrupt. They betrayed my parents in business."

¤ = ~ To be continued ~ = ¤

Guys vote if you like it and also don't to give me feedbacks to improve. Show your love in the comment section 🩷.

Yours 변초희.