╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤ Chapter 7 : Two dimensions ╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

Author's pov :

Jungkook  : "You are all wet for me still you are lying."

You started crying louder like a child. You cried infront of him. You promised you won't do it infront of him but you couldn't control yourself and cried your lungs out.

He stopped there. He didn't do anything just observing you. You were crying for whatever happened to you. None of them was good. And the worst thing was going to happen while your husband forcing himself on you.

Jungkook untied your hands where it was red marks caused by his tie. He covered you with the blanket. You couldn't feel anything. You started even hating him more. You curled yourself like a ball and distant yourself from him. He was watching you silently.

Y/n : "Don't come near meee..."*sob*"you are a beast" *sob*"Don't please."*sob.

You were crying like a mess while Jungkook was hugging you. He was looking strange. First he wanted to force himself on you and now he is comforting you. Such a twisted man. You hugged yourself while preventing him to come near you.

Suddenly someone knocked your room gate. Jungkook rose to open it. It was his butler. He told Jungkook something and Jungkook left giving you a last glance.

Jungkook's pov :

Holysh*t!!!!! Jeon Jungkook you made her cry.

I didn't mean to do that.

But I still did that. She ignores me always. I just did that to teach her a lesson. But I can't see her crying. It reminds me of my childhood while I was alone without any friend. They all didn't play with me. I used to cry at the time.

But her crying because of me tied a tight knot in my chest. I wasn't in my senses also.

While I was in my office one of my men whom I hired to keep an eye on y/n, reported me that he saw a man talking to y/n at Hobi's cafe. I was angry. She avoids me at the same time, she is in love with other man. I just wanted her to be close with me. But she fell ill and in the morning I did that I shouldn't do. She isn't a person who cries easily perhaps I broke her fully.

But her struggle is going to end soon. I just want that person to come after her so that I would leave her. Y/n was nothing just my dice of the game. But I am sure hurting her would hurt that person too. What I did today, that person won't be hidden for that much time. Who knows someday I kill her!

End of Jungkook's pov :

Author's pov :

You were crying as hell in your room. It was the worst day of your life. You never expected Jungkook to force you. You just knew he didn't love you but you never knew he hated you.

You got up from bed with that condition in which he left you. You saw your tore clothes spreaded all over your room. You went to bathroom. You saw yourself in the mirror. You found yourself not crying with tears but with blood. You touched the places at your neck where Jungkook marked you. It was red. You found yourself weak. You started rubbing the places where he bite you. It was paining, still you didn't stop this. You burst into tears, you sat in the bath tub. The water was flowing and your tears also joined them. You sank into that salty water to give you some relief. After taking bath , you put on a night dress and put cream on your skin. You found your phone broken and you put it on the desk. You heard some strange voices. You opened your door and tried to see what's happening. You saw Jungkook and his men. There were talking to each other. Jungkook was looking tense and yelling at them.

Jungkook : "How's that possible. Did I hire you to see this day?"

He punched his man. You were listening carefully. You have never seen Jungkook that angry. May be he got a very huge loss in his business. Or someone killed his efficient men. What could it be? But you were feeling good after seeing your enemy worried. He deserved it, didn't he?

You lied on your bed and tried to sleep but you couldn't sleep. The memory of Jungkook tearing your clothes, giving you hickeys and forcing you was haunting you. You made up your mind that you will escape this place.

You made a solid plan to get out of this place. You have to be nice with Jungkook in order to do this. You have to make him believe that you won't escape that place. You have to make him sure that you will be obeying him. But what if he take all of you? You shivered just by thinking that. But you also knew what kind of person Jungkook is. He won't divorce you. You have to play a trick on him.

That night you went to Jungkook's room. You were afraid but the thought of freedom dominated you. You also planned to take Min Ji with you. You can't let her be here in Seoul.

You knocked at the door. No response. You thought Jungkook might be with her girlfriend.

In a blink of second, you found yourself inside the room pinned to the wall and that devil looking at you with anger filled eyes.

Jungkook : "What are you doing here?" He asked this while stabbing your soul by his gaze.

Y/n : "I was...I was just"

Jungkook : "Were you missing me y/n?"
He asked with a smirk on his face. You were about to punch him but your ambition didn't let you.

You tried to say something but you were cut off by him.

Jungkook : "You know what the day when you came into my life was the worst day of my life."

Y/n : "How ?"

You asked him in curiosity. You never did anything wrong to him. You were living in orphanage while Mr Park adopted you and Min Ji. Mr Park's son was a psychopath and he was obsessed with you. Jungkook married you to save you from them. And now he is regretting his decision.

_人人人 To be continued 人人人_

Guys 😉 don't forget to vote and give me feedback to improve. If you like these kind of stories, let me know your opinions in the comments.

Yours 변초희.