~Chapter 4~

Rose

"You did what?", Mina's eyes widened at my confession.

"Yes, I tried to convince them to leave us alone. But blondie didn't seem to really like that.", I rolled my eyes thinking about him, but still ate a bite from the Japchae our leader had cooked.

"You should've seen him. He slammed his hands on the table as if he was ready to tear Rosie into pieces!", Jia exclaimed, shocking the other two.

"And then he just scoffed and went away like nothing had happened.", I added and ended the story.

"What a weirdo.", Ari shook her head and continued to eat her food.

"But is that a good or a bad sign?", Mina asked, confused about the situation.

"I don't know, but to me it doesn't really seem good. He yelled at me like a maniac even though I didn't do anything other than apologizing. I even tried to be nice.", I scoffed and finished my meal.

"I just hope they don't make a scene out of it. I'm very sure the company wouldn't be happy about it and me neither.", I added and picked up our plates, putting them into the dishwasher.

"Let's not worry about that now. I'm sure we can talk it out with them if they really try to pick on us more often.", Mina exclaimed.

"Are you really so sure about that? To me it sounds like this won't be over so soon.", Ari looked at us, anger lacing her voice once again. She was definitely the most overprotective when something happened to our group.

"And what if we just switch schools?", I quietly voiced out my thoughts, but loud enough for them to hear.

"Switch schools? Never. I'm not gonna back down because of some rich, spoiled brats thinking they're better than everyone else. We're gonna fight back!", Ari quickly turned down my attempt of trying to find a solution.

"Just don't do anything stupid please. I don't want the company to find out about this and if things really get serious, we will have to give up in order to peacefully graduate.", Mina sighed, tired of this whole topic.

We all went quiet, knowing that she was right once again. Even though I really liked Ari's confidence and protectiveness, we couldn't afford to fight with the most influential group in school. Almost every student would be against us and if only somebody finds out about our identities, our whole career would be over. I just knew someone would make rumors up saying we were the one bullying them, and if not, I would also be embarrassed about our whole fans finding out that we were picked on in school. We all were role models for them and finding out that not even their idols were strong enough to fight back, must be really disappointing.

With those thoughts in my mind, I went to bed, trying my best to fall asleep. But fate wasn't on my side once again, and so there I was, laying in bed awake almost the whole night, hoping that the next school day would be better.

🌹*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*🌹

Trying my best to keep my eyes open, I ate the last bit of my cereal and put my plate into the kitchen. Checking my appearance in the mirror and grabbing my backpack, I headed towards the exit where the others were already waiting.

We rushed to the bus as we were a little late due to me oversleeping as I had a hard time to fall asleep, and still needed to change my whole appearance in the morning. Quickly fixing my wig a little, we took a seat in the bus and waited for it to arrive. We had about ten minutes left until lessons started and the whole bus ride was five minutes, so we wouldn't have much time left to get to class in time. All of us weren't so keen on getting detention on only the fourth day, so as soon as the bus stopped, we rushed towards the exit and ran as fast as we could.