~Chapter 15~

Rose

"Hey Park Jimin!", my voice echoed through the halls as I ran to the group of seven standing near some lockers.

"Where is it?", I frowned when not seeing my favorite drink in neither his nor the hands of his friends, Jia, who stood next to me, watching us.

"What?", he asked, confusion lacing his voice.

"Don't tell me you forgot it on the first day!", worry etched its way onto my fave, having extra not bought new packets of strawberry milk as I would be receiving them from BTS from that day on.

All of them started to erupt in chuckles when seeing me so worried about that topic, but Jia and I shortly glanced at each other, not knowing why they were laughing so much. Other students watched us in shock, having never seen the popular group so happy with someone else other than themselves around them.

"What?", I frowned, confused about their sudden change in emotions.

"Don't worry I didn't forget it. I already put it on your table in class.", the blonde haired exclaimed, making a smile form on my lips again.

"Let's go now! I can't wait anymore!", Jia dragged me away from the seven boys, only three of them following us.

"You both are in a good mood today, huh?", Jungkook stated when we went to the classroom together.

It was true, all four of us were in a really good mood that day, as Lila told us we would be starting to practice our songs for the new album, including the one I had written and already shown the others, in the afternoon.

"Yes! I mean...until I saw you.", my friend exclaimed, putting on a blank face again.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me we would have to buy you a daily strawberry milk to forgive us too.", Taehyung groaned, making me chuckle.

"She actually likes banana milk more!", I exclaimed with a smile, making Jia nod in agreement.

"Really? Me too!", the maknae of BTS exclaimed making Jia turn to him and stretch out a hand for a high five. Realizing what she had done, she quickly cleared her throat and fixed her hair, making the brown haired chuckle.

My face lit up when seeing the strawberry milk packet already awaiting me on my table. Rushing to take a seat, I put the straw through the foil on the top and took a sip.

"Thank you!", I glanced at Jimin, who passed by in the moment and sent me a small smile.

I shortly glanced at Jia, who sat at my left, when everything was quiet, all eyes on us again. Looking around I could also see Jaemin glaring at me, yet a smirk appearing on his lips as soon as spotting me staring at him. Confusion made its appearance again when I thought about the incident with said boy on the day before.

It really was weird that he had suddenly approached me out of no where and asked for my number. And why were Yoongi and Jimin so angry at the sight of Jaemin? Yeah he hurt me and stuff, but I was pretty sure the sudden overprotectiveness wasn't entirely because of someone touching me. There was more behind that male and his relationship towards BTS and I was pretty sure I would be about to find that out, if the annoying boy won't stop staring at my back like I was some sort of alien.

🌹*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*🌹

"I'm hungry!", I whined as soon as the four of us sat down at our usual table in the cafeteria.

"Rosie don't worry, Jiji and I will get food real quick.", Mina chuckled and stood up again, taking Jia with her to the counter.