~Chapter 7~

Rose

My face lit up when I saw the baby pink drink being put in front of me and the sweet slice of cake next to it. I was currently in my favorite cafe with my manager as she had invited me to talk about the recent events and the comeback, although the small coffee shop probably wasn't the best place to discuss those topics.

"So what's up?", I took a sip from my strawberry milk and was ready to answer some questions or ask some myself.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to talk a little and get your mind off school for a while. I figured you might need it.", she also started drinking her coffee and took a bite of her vanilla cupcake.

"Thank you. It's been a little tough lately, but it's okay.", I smiled, trying not to lie but not telling her the whole truth either. She didn't need to know everything that had happened in the past days.

"You know Rose I really admire you for your strength. No idol I have ever met had to go to school for one year after only debuting a year ago with the condition of hiding her identity. I know what happened at your school probably wasn't really comfortable for you otherwise you would tell me. I just want you to know that you can talk with me anytime you want, I'm here to listen to you. No matter what it is I'm sure we would find a solution.", she picked up that topic once again, making me sigh.

"I know Lila and I'm very thankful for that, but it's really not that big of a deal. I can handle it.", I forced out a fake smile and finished my strawberry milk. She just nodded, noticing I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"I heard you wrote your own song for the next album and that it's pretty good. Can I hear it someday?", she changed the topic and continued eating her cupcake.

"Of course! Just come to the studio the next time and you can make yourself your own expression.", I genuinely smiled at her, which she happily returned.

Finishing our desserts and drinks, I paid for everything and we left the cafe. My bodyguard was already waiting at the front, ready to protect me if it was necessary. We wandered through the streets a little, still doing some shopping as I wanted to look at Angelic's albums in the shops, missing our debut time.

"Look it's Rose!", someone whisper yelled behind me, making my lips form a small smile.

I always loved to meet fans on the street and interact with them as it was a way of saying thank you for all the support they had given us since our debut. Especially younger fans were always so sweet and kind that my heart melted every time I saw them.

Turning around as the whispers continued, I was met with two very familiar faces and a cute girl, who seemed very happy about our encounter. My breath stocked as I recognized the two males in front of me as Taehyung and Jimin, both wearing smiles on their lips. I tried to not let them notice my sudden change in mood and kept on my smile as the little girl tucked my trousers and looked up at me.

"Are you really Rose from Angelic?", she asked.

"Yes I am!", I knelt down to be on eye level with her, trying to contain my excitement about meeting a fan, already forgetting about the two males observing us.

"You're so pretty!", she smiled and mustered my face, making me show her the same reaction.

"Thank you! You're so cute, can I hug you?", I first looked at her, who nodded and then at the two males. Taehyung showed the same reaction as the cute girl while Jimin seemed to muster me from head to toe, stopping at my left wrist.

"What's your name?", I engulfed the little girl into a soft hug and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

"I'm Haneul and I'm your biggest fan!", she exclaimed and chuckled when I opened my eyes and broke the hug, tickling her a little.