~Chapter 17~

Jimin

"Where is she? She should've been here by now!", Ari exclaimed, worrying about the brown haired girl.

"I'm sure she'll be here soon.", Mina assured her, but the confusion in her eyes was still visible, making me frown.

Even if she was slower than Jungkook, I was pretty sure she wouldn't have had such a hard time to keep up with him though. She was a kpop idol after all, having stamina was more than important when performing.

A pain filled scream made my head shot up, looking towards the entrance of the cafeteria, where the noise came from.

"That was Rosie...", Jia only whispered, but quickly stood up, instantly recognizing the voice of her best friend.

A wave of anger overcame me as I followed the group of three, who rushed away as soon as realizing something was wrong. If anyone dared to lay fingers on the brown haired, I swore I wouldn't show mercy anymore. Especially if it turned out to be that Jaemin guy. He had made a move on her before and I didn't like it at all.

I gritted my teeth when hearing another ear piecing scream of a female I recognized instantly. Balling my hands into fists, I shot all the students death glares, who immediately made way for us to walk through.

"HEY HAN JAEMIN YOU FUCKING BASTARD!", I lost my temper when seeing his hand having a tight grip around Rose's wrist, the brown haired girl looking up at my yelling.

Fear was written in her face as I took a few steps forward, instantly ripping the bastard away from her, my body shaking due to all the anger. The first punch landed on his face, my eyes as cold as ice as I proceeded my action. A second fist from my side was thrown, cracking up Jaemin's lip, blood flowing out of his wound and my knuckles.

The other two maknaes soon joined me in beating up the bastard who dared to lay hands on my Rose, the other four standing behind us and watching. Anger rushed through me once more when thinking about the way he had touched her, throwing the male in front of me on the ground. His breathing was shallow and I was sure he was unconscious by now, bruises plastered all over his face.

"ROSIE!", a female scream filled with worry and fear, echoed through the halls, making my head shot up.

My face grew pale when seeing Aurora fall onto her knees, her eyes only half open. Her three group members were surrounding her, making sure she wasn't hurt and nobody would stare at her too much.

I quickly approached them and kneeled down to the brown haired girl.

"I think I have to throw up...", Rose closed her eyes and gripped my arm, making worry take over me.

Seeing her pale face, I gulped but picked her up in bridal style and stood up again. Heading for the toilet, Mina followed me while the other two stayed behind at the order of their leader, saying we shouldn't stress her out too much.

I softly put her down in one of the toilet stalls, ignoring the looks all of the other girls gave me when seeing a guy in the girls restroom. Pulling her hair behind her neck so she wouldn't make it dirty, I stroked her back.

She soon leaned back onto the wall and opened her eyes, but took the water bottle Mina gave her and drank a sip. I let go of her hair and made sure no blood had stained any of it, yet some small crimson like stains were visible on her school uniform, making me sigh.

"Are you feeling better now?", Mina softly stroked her arms.

She closed her eyes once again, not reacting to her friend's question. Whispers were heard around us as I picked her up once again and turned to Mina.

"I'll take her home."

The younger girl nodded, but sighed when looking at her group member in my arms.

I turned around and exited the girls restroom, some of them females trying to flirt with me even after seeing Rose laying almost unconscious in my arms and I tried my best to ignore them all instead of yelling and possibly startling the girl in my embrace.

I softly put her down in the passenger seat of my car and buckled up her seatbelt when she wasn't able to do it herself anymore. Driving off as soon as I was sat too, I headed towards my home due to not knowing where their dorm was located at, hoping it would be okay for the brown haired.

I soon stopped the car in my driveway, diverting my gaze to the girl on my passenger seat. Her face was really pale, but her and her mascara was a little smudged due to all the crying, recealing her natural eyelashes. Her soft and plump light pink colored lips didn't fail to catch my sight too, making me want to know how they felt like when kissing her.

Sighing and stepping out of the car, I picked Rose up again and headed towards the front door of my house. Everything was quiet when I entered with the brown haired girl in my arms, as I lived alone.

Laying Aurora down on my bed and covering her up with my duvet, I soon left my room to let her some privacy when she would wake up.

🌹*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*🌹