~Chapter 13~

Rose

"So you're telling me you thought it was a good idea to go out in public without a bodyguard or manager? Rose what you did was careless and dangerous! You can be glad that nothing worse happened!", the CEO rubbed his temples as his cold gaze diverted between me and the laptop in front of him, where the trending video of me and the three boys played.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to have some time alone and didn't think someone would recognize me in that attire. It won't happen anymore.", I didn't dare to look him in the eyes, too scared I would start crying if I did.

He sighed before closing the laptop and slightly sliding it away, one of the assistants immediately taking ahold of it. Turning to me and observing every inch of my body, he took a deep breath.

"Are you seriously injured anywhere?", his voice turned soft when seeing the tears build up in my eyes.

"Only my knees and slightly my left wrist. Nothing more.", I voiced out, standing up and showing him the bandages before taking a seat again.

"We'll sue them immediately. I'll make sure you won't have to attend any court hearings or meetings with your lawyer. I'll let Lila handle everything.", he rubbed his tempels and indicated me to stand up and leave.

"And Rose.", I halted in my steps when hearing him call out to me one more time.

"Please look out for your health. I know that those boys at your school found out about your identity and hurt you too, so don't hesitate to tell me if they do something in the future. We have way more power, so I won't let it slide anymore if they dare to lay their hands on you or your members again.", his voice was stern and serious, but I could feel that he cared.

I nodded and thanked him before leaving his office and heading towards the escalator. Today really was an adventurous day and I had to rest a little.

"You've really gotten yourself into big trouble again.", a male voice chuckled as I stepped foot into the elevator.

"Yeonjun oppa!", my eyes lit up when meeting the eyes of the red haired idol of TXT and jumping into his embrace.

"Yeah I'm also glad to see you Rosie!", the male continued to chuckle as I broke the hug.

"You know I'm really jealous of you.", I pouted and leaned onto the wall of the escalator.

"You get to perform on stage and have fansigns while I have to attend school. It's not fair.", I whined as the elder watched me, amused by my behavior.

"Don't be sad. I know you're getting to practice and record soon too. I overheard from Lila yesterday.", he exclaimed, making a smile appear on my lips.

"Really?", my eyes lit up when thinking about recording and getting on stage again.

"Yup. But please take proper care of your health before working again. Lila already ranted about me having to keep an eye on you.", the elder sighed.

"She really did that?", my eyes widened.

"Yeah, she's been really worried about you lately.", Yeonjun nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll take more care in the future.", I softly smiled at him.

"I hope so, otherwise I'll have to babysit you again.", the TXT members teasingly rolled his eyes, making me playfully punch his arm.

We soon parted ways, me heading for school again as lessons still hadn't ended. I had to leave during lunch break as the CEO immediately wanted to meet me and talk about the previous events, when the news of me getting harassed got spread on social media.

My mind wandered to BTS as I thought about the words of my boss, wondering how they found out. Lila must've told him something was off with my school and they probably did some research after that. I never thought he would be so calm about it, but he probably knew they were influential in Korea too, so a scandal wouldn't really be something fortunate for both them and me. Maybe it would even affect my group and the company, which would only draw more attention to everything.

Making my way out of the van and towards the exit, I hoped everything would be okay if I entered the classroom as the last time I arrived in the middle of lunch break didn't end so well.

"Hii Rosie!", Jia called out to me as soon as I stepped foot into said room.

My smile instantly lit up when seeing her and the other two at our seats, already awaiting my arrival.

"Heyy guys!", I put my backpack onto the ground next to my table and took a seat on my chair.

"Everything went well, nothing to worry about. He's going to sue them but I won't have to bother with the topic anymore.", I quietly explained as soon as seeing Mina about to ask me about my conversation with the CEO.

A sigh of relief left her as the others nodded and started smiling again.

"Did you read the comments? Everyone's defending you and standing on your side!", Ari happily exclaimed making my mood lighten up even more. Even though the incident really wasn't a very good experience for me, I was happy that my fans defended me instead of thinking of me as disappointing because I couldn't help myself.

"That's a relief. I'll read some of them when going home later.", I arranged my stuff on my table.

"Yup, I already liked some of them too.", Jia showed me her screen, where a comment section under the video could be seen. Some of the statements were marked with red hearts, indicating that she liked them.

We continued to talk a little, but Mina and Ari soon had to leave us when our English teacher walked in and started his lesson.

Looking back at the last row, I was greeted with Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin sitting on their seats, being present but not really listening to the lecture of our professor. A small smiled was sent my way when Jimin noticed me staring, making me quickly turn around again. Jimin and smiling? At me? My speech in the park must've really had changed their minds.

I didn't complain about their behavior, not even a bit it actually was cute how they started caring for me, but I just didn't know how to deal with it. They went from my bullying me to being nice to both me and my friends in only a day and I wasn't entirely sure if I should just let them get close to me or push them away. They still put me through a really hard time after all, but if they really felt sorry for their mistakes, which they obviously did, it wouldn't hurt to at least forgive them, right? Nothing more, just forgiving and forgetting. And maybe they would even leave us alone after that.

But what I didn't know at that time was, that it would be way more than just forgiving and forgetting. 

🌹*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*🌹