~Chapter 8~

Rose

"Hand me your phone! I won't say it another time!", Jimin gritted his teeth while I glared daggers at him.

"For the last time. No!", his friends rolled their eyes as I didn't give up.

Turning around and trying to walk away, ending this stupid conversation, my left wrist was tightly gripped, making me hiss. As he was pressing onto my bruises, I closed my eyes, trying to forget about the pain.

"I don't like to repeat myself Rose.", the blonde haired pulled me close to his body and whispered into my ear, making my body stiffen as tears welled up in my eyes, due to the tight grip on my left hand.

"Jimin let go!", I cried out, making him soften his hold a little.

He quickly took my phone out of my right hand and pushed me forward, away from his body. I instantly caressed my wrist and took a deep breath, trying to hold myself back from yelling at him and saying something I would later regret.

"Don't cry, it wasn't even that tight.", he rolled his eyes and typed something on my phone, as I continued to hold my bruised hand, glaring up at him.

"Shut up.", I mumbled under my breath, but all seven of them seemed to have picked it up anyways.

"She's really something.", Yoongi chuckled as he turned to his blonde haired friend and then started walking away from the scene.

I quickly snatched my phone away from Jimins hand and headed towards the same direction as his friend, him keeping quiet and just letting me proceed my actions. Groaning as I realized that I had probably missed my bus and had to walk my way to the dorm, I left the school area and walked towards the city.

Coming home later than usual, I took a quick shower before plopping myself onto my bed. Mina and the other two tried to get me to eat something, but I refused, being depressed by all the events that had happened that day. I was really screwed and I knew that I had to fix it somehow, not being able to let my friends nor the company know that someone found out about my real identity after not even two weeks.

Tears of disappointment flowed down my cheeks as I blamed myself for being so careless. I should have known that Jimin would notice the baby pink bracelet on my wrist and the bruises weren't well hidden too, let alone my voice, which of course sounded exactly the same.

Crying soon turned into sobs as I couldn't stop thinking about how he had everything against me. Jimin could screw up our whole career if he wanted to and he knew that very well.

No sleep had engulfed me that night, not being able to close my eyes for even one second.

🌹*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*🌹

Iced coffee and a sandwich in 15 mins. Don't be late!

My eyes observed the message one more time before I sighed and picked up my backpack, quickly grabbing a strawberry milk and taking a sip before heading towards the entrance of our dorm.

"I'm leaving earlier!", I informed my three group members, who all sent me worried looks, but nodded, letting me go without an explanation.

I started running as soon as leaving the building, knowing I only had little time left before I would have to be in school, bringing Jimin his breakfast. Only the thought about me having to play butler for the blonde haired idiot made me despise going to school even more.

Sighing, I entered the cafe and ordered the two things before paying with my own money, throwing away the packet of pink milk and trying to catch the next bus, so I would make it in time. My stomach rumbled as I sat down on one of the bus seats, professionally ignoring it as I didn't have any appetite to eat anyways.