~Chapter 11~

Jimin

"Nah you can't tell me you don't like her, even if it's just a bit. If it was any other girl, you would've smashed her head into the locker in an instant.", Jhope shook his head, not believing me ever since the incident at the lockers.

"Wait, you really think that?", Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes widening.

"Yeah of course. Why would little Chim Chim let her run around and suffer otherwise. It's just because he's frustrated about his feelings.", Jhope answered.

"Shut it. I'm neither little nor do I like that girl.", I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, keep dreaming. Why didn't you beat her up at the lockers then?", the sunshine raised his eyebrow, making the others interested too. They all knew I would've shown no mercy to any other girl if bumping into me.

"Because she apologized and is a fucking idol. I can't just throw her into the orbit and then say it was an accident or let my parents do their work to keep me out of trouble.", I exclaimed, getting irritated by the whole topic.

Why would he even be so curious about that girl? Yeah maybe she was pretty and really famous and talented and cute, BUT she still disrespected us, no matter how much other people might like her. And yeah maybe I had been a little more gentle to her then I usually was, but the fear in her eyes when I was slamming her into the lockers, really made feelings rise up in me I didn't know even existed and maybe that was also the reason why I behaved like that. Letting her run around for us and do everything I said was never part of the plan but it eventually got to my mind when finding out about her career, thinking it would make the feelings disappear. But to my misfortune it only intensified through that action.

"But you didn't even know that fact at that time!", Jhope smirked making the others gasp.

"Rose and Jimin sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!", Jungkook and Taehyung started chiming.

"Just shut up!", I groaned.

"But why?", Jin mustered me, making me look up.

"Why what?"

"Why are you letting us bully her and let that girl suffer when you clearly find interest in her?", Jin curiously asked.

"For the nth time I don't like her! Just stop that topic and behave the same way to her like before.", I rubbed my temples.

"But I don't want to anymore. That girl is exhausted and tired of us. Did you read all the articles? Her fans are worrying about her and in addition to that she lost a lot of weight. Did you see how skinny she got in just a few days?", Jin worried out loud, making me gulp.

I knew it. I saw how skinny she got and how tired and frustrated she looked every time when we met up. The pain was practically written in her face. But never even once had I thought about my actions affecting her idol life and career. I hadn't read the news since the first article came out, frustrated about how I hurt her that much. I didn't even intend to do anything to her I was just furious how she used to apologize even though I intentionally teased and picked on her to keep her close. I knew it probably wasn't the best way but I just didn't know how to express my feelings in any other way.

"Yeah me neither. She looked so drained and hurt every time we made fun of her although she always apologized even when she didn't do anything wrong.", Yoongi added, shocking me. He normally wasn't the type to defend people, rather being quiet and observing situations.

I sighed and continued to rub my temples, keeping quiet and letting them talk about Aurora's worrying state. Of course it hurt me too, rather hard actually. I had felt that weird feeling every time I saw the frustration and tiredness in her brown eyes, showing how much weight the whole topic really put on her shoulders. But it only made me more furious and upset not knowing what it was and why it was coming whenever the girl made her entry. I had never felt something like that before, it was almost as if she was important to me, like something told me I shouldn't hurt her.