~Chapter 5~

Rose

"Rose from Angelic was seen leaving the Hybe building yesterday afternoon, shocking fans with visible bruises on her left wrist. Although they were mostly covered with her oversized hoodie, some of the fans didn't fail to notice the blue spots when her sleeve slid up a little bit. Let's hope it was only a practice accident and all of the members are doing fine.", our manager closed her laptop and locked eye contact with me.

"What happened Aurora?", her using my birth name meant she was really serious about the topic and made my body tense up.

"I fell down while practicing, nothing serious.", I shrugged my shoulders, trying to hide my trembling hands. I despised lying as it always made me feel guilty, but sometimes it was for the better.

"Cut the nonsense. What really happened to your wrist?"

I diverted my gaze and kept silent, not knowing what to say. Telling her the truth was no option as she would instantly tell the CEO and he for sure would file a lawsuit against whoever dared to lay hands on his idols. But as no one knew that we were Angelic, it wasn't that easy.

"Please just be careful the next time. I already had to be really convincing to get the CEO to leave that topic. He was really mad when finding out that you were bruised and no one knew where it came from.", she sighed and rubbed her temples.

"You can tell me if anything happened at school, please just don't keep quiet. I'm sure we could work it out.", she looked at me, worry evident in her eyes, as I fixed my school uniform, not so keen on letting her see the bruises on my shoulders.

"I'm fine, but thank you.", I tried to force a smile and make her drop that topic.

She sighed and mustered me sitting in the chair in front of her office desk.

"Please take care of your injuries and upload an explanation video. Your fans are really worried and furious about you getting hurt.", she handed me a bag, probably filled with some sanitary stuff as I stood up. Biding her goodbye and thanking her for the stuff, I turned around and left her office, heading towards the elevator.

Already thinking about an excuse for my video, I left the building and took a seat in our group van. To my luck there were no fans or reporters waiting in front of the building. They wouldn't have recognized me anyways as I was already wearing my wig and fake make up, ready to go to hell. The other three were already heading there after dropping me off at our company, our driver saying he would just drive me after my conversation with our manager.

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes, mentally preparing myself to face Jimin and apologize for the hundredth time for something stupid I had done wrong again. And let alone his friends, Jungkook and Taehyung as I found out, who were constantly shooting daggers at me with their glares.

All four of us had searched them up after yesterday's incident, hoping to find something out about them. Not because I was curious, well a little maybe, but mostly because I didn't even know their names and yet they were bothering us.

"Kim Seokjin 21 years old, Min Yoongi 20 years old, Jung Hoseok also 20 years old. Here it get's interesting. Kim Namjoon 19 years old and the son of Bangtan High and Bangtan University's owner. Then we have Kim Taehyung 18 years old, Jeon Jungkook 17 years old. And last but not least the blonde beast Park Jimin 18 years old. They all are heirs and pretty popular in Korea, but I never heard of them before.", Mina's research lingered in my mind, making me sigh again.

I knew that they were not even near as popular as Angelic, but the problem was that no one was bound to find out that we were those idols. They could do everything to us and we wouldn't be able to do anything against it other than switching schools or revealing our identities, which both was either very problematic or time consuming. And I knew there was no going back anyway. Ari punched Jimin and I was sure they wouldn't forget that fact too soon. I just hoped nobody had filmed it, otherwise that would be another big problem for us.

My footsteps echoed through the empty halls as I made my way towards our classroom, finally getting some peace in this school. I frowned when I remembered that it was lunch time so students should be running around, having fun with their friends or eating in the cafeteria. But neither was the case, so I just continued to stride through the empty hallways, wondering why everything was so quiet.

Entering my classroom I frowned, still no students in sight. Their stuff was still arranged on their tables, so I dropped my backpack on my chair, put the bag from my manager on the table and started packing out my things too. Afterwards I exited the room again and headed towards the cafeteria, wondering where everyone went. Mina, Ari and Jia hadn't called me yet, so there should've been everything fine, but why was no one in sight?

Cheering sounds ripped me out of my train of thoughts and made my head shot up. Looking to the direction they came from, I noticed that I was already heading towards it. My feet took me forward as the noises got louder with every step I took.

Entering the school cafeteria, I gasped at the sight in front of me. Jimin and Jungkook were beating up two boys, who both seemed half dead already. Their other five friends just stood next to the scene, observing everything and wearing cold expressions. My body started trembling when Jimin locked eye contact with me while smashing the other boys head onto the ground, a smirk lingering on his lips.

I saw Jia, Mina and Ari looking at me concerned, indicating me to move over to them, but I just stood still, not knowing how to react and mustering every movement from the blonde haired. I wanted to turn around and run away, but my body didn't react and kept itself in its place, even when he let go of the unconscious boy and started approaching me. Blood dripped off of Jimin's knuckles as he came to a halt, mustering my trembling body. My widened eyes were stuck at his hand, the crimson like liquid dropping onto the floor next to us.

He took my left wrist and observed the neatly done bandages, before dropping it again. A scoff escaped his mouth and he continued his way out of the cafeteria, bumping my shoulder in the process. His friends soon went after him, one of them, Kim Seokjin, sending me an apologetic look.

Aurora what have you gotten yourself into?

🌹*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*🌹