~Chapter 10~

Rose

Taking a deep breath when receiving already the third message in an hour from that blonde haired idiot, I excused myself from our lunch table again and headed towards the classroom, where all of the seven were hanging out.

I put the white plastic bag, which contained all of their drinks, on the table in front of their seats and was already trying to turn around again, when Taehyung took a hold of my left wrist and dragged me towards him. Hissing, I plopped down on the free seat next to him, all of them staring at the black haired in disbelief.

"What? She might spend us some company after running around for us, right?", he first looked at the group before smirking at me, making me hesitantly nod, suddenly intimidated and surprised by his action, already forgetting about the pain in my wrist.

I thought I saw Jimin's jaw clench when the second youngest putting his arm around my shoulder, but I was probably hallucinating due to the lack of food in the past few days. Tensing up about the body touch, the blonde haired seemed to notice and stood up from his seat, approaching the black haired and me.

"Enough.", he exclaimed and dragged me away from Taehyung, glaring at both his friend and me. Startled and surprised by his action, I just stood there, observing the friends.

"What? Go already!", Jimin rolled his eyes, pulling me out of my trance.

"Yeah...", blinking my eyes a few times, I turned on my heel and left for the cafeteria, accompanying my three group members.

🌹*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*🌹

Five iced coffees, an iced tea and a banana milk to the park near our school right now!

"I'm heading out for some time!", I yelled through the dorm for everyone to hear.

"Take a bodyguard or Lila with you if you're going as Rose!", I heard Mina yell back, but I was already out of the door, too late to answer.

I was sure nobody would recognize me anyways, as a black face mask and a same colored cap adorned my face, revealing almost nothing from my features. It was risky to go out in my idol attire without any security or manager, but I wasn't so keen on them finding out about BTS and their knowledge about my real identity, so it would be way safer to go alone.

Making my way through foot, as I hadn't informed my driver, I thought about all of Angelic's fans, angels, who were worried sick about my physical and mental health. How would they react if finding out about the real reason of my injuries and stress? Would they even defend us if Jimin revealed Ari's attack at him or would they just give up on us, defending the influential heir?

No matter what, I knew I couldn't continue like that. It hadn't even been half of a month and we still had the whole school year ahead of us. But I knew telling it our company wouldn't be a solution as that meant we had to break the contract our parents signed concerning our studies and idol life afterwards.

I entered the cozy coffee shop after pulling myself out of my train of thoughts, trying to forget about it for a while. Ordering all of BTS' drinks and a strawberry milk for myself too, I waited for the employees to finish making the sweet beverages and packing them up.

I sighed as I exited the cafe with a bag in my right hand, containing the order, and my strawberry milk in my left one, realizing it had started to rain. Pulling my hood over my head in addition to my cap, hoping it would keep my hair from getting wet, I made my way towards the park, hoping they hadn't left after the first droplets poured down.