Prologue

My name is Sunset Shimmer, I was a Unicorn Pony/now turned Alicorn in the magical land of Equestria. When I graduated from college, I went to the portal to visit my old friend Princess Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship and Princess of Equestria to hang out with her and see how Equestria has turned into a friendship utopia of all of her and her friends' achievements to all creatures. But when I returned home, I have realize that all of the ponies I know and loved are long gone, along with Twilight and her friends, and when I returned to Equestria, it was not the land I once knew, the landscape was different, and I learned that the three pony tribes have been divided and they've all lost their magic. I needed to know what happened to this land and figure out how to fix it, that's when I bumped into a new generation of ponies who still remembered the true history of equestria. Hitch Trailblazer: The Earth Pony Sheriff who at times don't have much hope but always be there for Sunny and her friends and is like a magnet to animals, kinda like both Applejack and Fluttershy combined as one, Izzy Moonbow: The Silly Unicorn who at times can be funny, reminds me of Pinkie Pie so much, but always find ways to keep the smiles to her friends, Zipp Storm: The Pegasus Princess who is a little rebellious and doesn't like lying to her own kind, but always wanting what's best for them and helping other ponies, reminds me of Rainbow Dash and her royalty, Pipp Petals: The Pegasus and young sister of Zipp Storm, unlike her sister, she wants the popularity and sometimes fame to her people while making videos for her so called 'Pippsqueaks', reminds of Rarity and a little bit of Fluttershy back in the day since I saw how scared she is, and lastly and my personal friend/student/sister figure is Sunny Starscout: The Earth Pony/Alicorn who heard tales of Twilight and her friends from her father, who still believe that the three tribes can be friends and brought them together and now became the new princess of friendship just like I have become an Alicorn to carry on the magic of Friendship Twilight once did to keep her legacy living. After our wild adventure and bringing the three tribes together again thus restoring the magic, I decided to stay for awhile longer with Sunny and her friends, so that I can teach them more about friendship to carry on Twilight's legacy, find out how this all happens in the first place while figuring out what happen to Twilight and the others, while also to stay for Sunny's case, to not only teach her about friendship and stories of Twilight, but also to look out for her, since she is like a sister to me and I'm basically the only thing she has close to her family who knows Twilight and the others from ancient Equestria, and I grew fond of Sunny since then, been teaching her how to master her new alicorn magic, teaching her more about friendship that I learned from Twilight and from my own ways while telling her some stories of Twilight's time and my own at that, and being there for her when she's down, and I would be there for her as long I drew breath from my lungs.

In the plains near Maretime Bay, there were nothing but lovely flowers, green grass and the nice wind breeze that was pleasant.

And then a shadow flew over, making some winds blow by, and by looking up in the sky is Zipp Storm, who is flapping her wings with pride, she looked behind her and shouted "C'mon you two! Get those wings flapping if you wanna fly with me!" she stated as she flew forward.

Behind her are two certain ponies who are practicing their flying are no other than Sunny Starscout and Sunset Shimmer, the two alicorn ponies and the Princesses of Friendship, Old and Young. Down below are three other ponies, Hitch, Izzy and Pipp are having a picnic together with Hitch's animal crew are next to him, Pipp is livestreaming the picnic on her phone for her Pippsqueaks while Izzy is munching on her homemade sandwiches.

Today is a nice day for Sunny, Sunset and their friends to have a friendship picnic together, and it is also a perfect day for the two alicorns to practice their flying lessons, with Zipp being the more experience flier than any pegasi in Equestria due to her practicing her gliding, she is best suited to teach the new alicorns how to fly.