Chapter 30: Nightmare Night Party

In Mane Melody, Pipp gives a determined smirk as she is wearing a royalty costume as she looks at the crowd, wearing costumes as well.

"Who's ready for a Nightmare Night fright-shion show!?" Pipp called out through the stage on her microphone. The crowd cheered in response, as they were ready for it, meaning that today is Nightmare Night in Equestria, the one holiday ponies dress up and have treats or do scary tricks, so Pipp had the idea to have a party in Mane Melody since this is the first ever Nightmare Night of all three tribes together after generations. "Let's kick off with the Triplets of Terror!" Pipp announced as she pointed to her Pippsqueaks.

Peach Fizz, Seashell, and Glory are all wearing the same blue dresses as they walked on stage with blank scary looks.

"Aw, adorable right?" Pipp asked the crowd, finding her Pippsqueaks adorable, which the crowd disagreed, finding their looks scary, just as it should be since it's Nightmare Night. Pipp smiled as she continued while looking back at the stage with a smirk. "Princess Zephyrina is clear for takeoff!" She announced as the light shines on Zipp.

Zipp is wearing a red archard costume as she smirked and flew off as she twirled and did a loop twice as she flew around Mane Melody, then did a front flip as she landed back on the stage as she smiled pridefully as applauses are heard from the crowd from Zipp's performance.

Pipp looked at her paper card as she smiled and saw who was next. "Next it's the random Rufunzo!" She announced as Rufus came out of the stage next, while hopping around silly.

Rufus' costume is just a silly clown costume, with make up, red nose, rainbow clown wig, clown bow tie, and clown boots to boot as he hops around the stage while making squeaky noises as he smiled as he hopped to the air, making a pose as he landed on the stage while making squeaky noises with a smile as the crowd smiled at his performance.

Pipp then announced who was next. "Here's Hitch as..." She announced as Hitch walked into the crowd, wearing his disco costume he wore on Sunny's party as he danced around as the crowd cheered. "... Hitch, but with a mustache!" Pipp finished as Hitch pointed to his fake mustache on his face, which made the crowd cheer him on.

At the back stage, Sunny is looking at her compact mirror as she inspect herself in her costume.

"Sunny, you look great, don't worry." Sunset's voice called out as she placed a wing over Sunny. "With our costumes, we are gonna catch the eyes of everypony." She encourages the costumes they are wearing.

"I know! It's gonna be great!" Sunny cheered as she placed her mirror away. "Thanks for helping me with the designs, Sunset. And thanks for partnering up with me, gotta have a complete set of the original duos." She said, mentioning the costumes they are wearing.

"Yeah, well. Somepony have too. By the way, great job on the Nightmare Moon costume." Sunset compliment on Sunny's costume.

"Thanks, Sunset." Sunny said with a smile. "I figured, since this Night is kind of in Nightmare Moon's honor somebody should dress like her. Besides, as the first villain Twilight and her friends ever beat, it also makes for a good nod to the Guardians of Harmony." She said, stating her reason that since Nightmare Moon was the first villain the Twilight and her friends first fought that started their adventures together, she wanted to wear something on who brought them together. "And you are doing a great job on your Princess Celestia costume." She said to Sunset.

"Well, thank you, Sunny." Sunset said with a smile. "When Pipp announced her plans for this Nightmare Night Party, there were only two ponies I wanted to be. The first was Twilight, but I decided on the other - Princess Celestia - for two reasons. The first was that Celestia was basically my mother figure for a while and taught me all I know. The other is that, well, I flipped a coin and Celestia's side won the toss." She said her reason on why she is wearing a costume on her former mentor/mother figure.