Chapter 7: Clip Trot

In the middle of the day of Maretime Bay, Pipp is infront of the Crystal Brighthouse looking at her phone as she sees a video with bunnies who have glasses and hats on their heads as they dance at sync to the rhythm of the song in the background.

(Do the Bunny Hip Hop Song)

Bunny, bunny
Do the bunny-unny-unny
Bunny, bunny
Do the bunny-unny-unny
Kick up your paws and slide to the right
Shake your tail, now, side to side
Do a little zip and bring it up quick
Hop around and let's see you twist...

Pipp gasps at the video as she squeals. "Ponies!" She called out to her friends, wanting to show them what she just found. Pipp then opened the door with an exciting look. "Have you seen this Clip Trot? It. Is. So. Awe-some!" She sang the last word as she showed her friends the video of bunny hip hop. Her friends look in surprise at seeing it, clearly never seen it before.

Sunset broke the silence as she spoke. "Uh, Pipp. What are we looking at right now?" She asked with a look as she watched the video.

Pipp then gave them a look as she answered Sunset's question. "It's the Hip Hop Bunny Bop? The new dance craze? It's only got like, a million hoof taps." She pointed out how many views it got as she gave a look that her friends didn't realize how many hits it got.

"A million hooftaps?" Izzy questioned as she continued with a smile. "Surely you only need four!" She called out, clearly not getting what hoof taps mean, since it means by views or likes, as she scats and hooves tapping on the floor with a little dance as she strikes a pose. She saw her friends looking at her weirdly, since that was a little weird to see.

"Izzy, that's not what Pipp means by hoof taps." Sunset corrected Izzy. "I think she means likes and views of the video." She added.

Izzy then chuckles awkwardly, making herself a little embarrassed and for not realizing what hoof taps mean. "Okay, you're a tough crowd." She said to them, saving herself from being more embarrassed when her friends stared at her.

Pipp then came to Izzy said as she spoke out excitedly. "We have to try it!" She called out as she squealed. "My pippsqueaks will be expecting it!" She called out as she placed her phone on a phone holder as she tapped the record button. "Aaand five, six, seven, eight." She announced to her friends to get ready to show their skills infront of the phone.

Sunny then smiles at her friends, going to try out Pipp's idea. "Just listen to the beat, feel the rhythm, and... most importantly, be yourself!" Sunny advises her friends, remembering her first experience while dancing and feeling the rythm as she gets in front of the camera and dances as the Bunny Hip Hop song starts to play as she dances a bit before hopping away.

Izzy walked back words as she laughed while dancing around with an added spin while waving her hooves as she moved backwards with a smile.

Izzy then waved to Zipp to come into the camera's view as she danced and flopped to the floor as she shook her head, did a backflip as she struck the landing while walking backwards.

Sunset came into view of the camera as she danced with the moves she did from the dancing music she and the rainbooms made to raise the fundraisers for Camp Everfree with the Crystal Prep girls with a twirl and stood on her hind legs as she breakdance out of the camera view.

Hitch came into the view of the camera as he danced. "Ah, woo!" He laughs as he jumps as he dances. "Hitch has got it, uh-huh!" He cheered as he danced.