Chapter 55: Bridlewoodstock (TYT)

At Pipp's stand in Bridlewoodstock, Pipp is twirling her mane dryer around before she flew up as she began to sing and gave a wink.

(Fresh Song:)

(Pipp)
I'm feelin' fresh
Like my mane is on fleek
Happiness is all I need
Spreadin' love from you to me
Unh!

Pipp kept singing as she mane dried Fifi's mane and gave a big poofy style in a ponytail with sparkles as Fifi smiled wide with sparkly eyes as she touched her mane.

Posey then got her mane covered in a mane style machine as it gave a rainbow glow before it stopped and released as it gave her mane some green highlights as Posey smiled with sparkles in her eyes as well.

Pipp then used her mane spray on Thunder as the pegasus guard closed his eyes with a smile as Pipp sprayed him.

Somethin' about the way I'm feelin' (feelin')
Like everypony got a glow (oh-oh-oh-oh, ohhh)
Shinin' brightly with a power (power)
To spread the colors of the rainbow (rainbow)

Pipp then placed some style glasses on Alphabittle, who had some highlights and flowers on him as he and Pipp took a selfie together as they smiled at the camera.

And then the next picture shows Onyx and Bongo Beats taking a selfie together while their mane has some accessories and highlights on them.

The next picture shows the Mane 6's hooves together with some accessories, while Hitch hoof's had a hooficure on them as they have sparkles around them.

Pipp gave a wink as she then twirled Fifi's chair around, twirling the delivery pegasus in the process as her towel came off from the twirl.

A little bit later, Fifi, Posey and Thunder all did a pose at their makeover as Fifi has flowers in her mane with some purple highlights and purple eyeshadows, Posey has flowers in her mane, with her green highlights on her mane as well, and has a pink eyeshadow while having a hooficure with an accessory on the right side of her hind leg while Thunder has a punk style mane with blue, green and reddish streaks and having some accessories on him as the three ponies did a pose.

"Ooh! Yeah!" Pipp cheered as pointed to the three ponies with a smirk. "Check it out. That is how it's done! Love it." She sang the last word as she came up to Fifi, who was wearing a heart shaped glasses with a smirk. "It's giving style..." She started as she then flew up to Posey as she gave a small smile and lifted her hoof up as it gave a sparkly glow. "It's giving sparkle..." She then came to Thunder. "It's giving glam." She finished as Thunder gave a smile as he spread his wings and did a pose.

The crowd of ponies in front of her watches as they clap their hooves together with sparkles in their eyes from what they just saw.

"I can't wait for my turn!" Windy said in excitement.

"Great!" Pipp said with a smile with her friends behind her as she brought out her mane spray and twirled it around. "Who's next to get festival-fab beauless?" She asked the crowd. But as she then pressed on the mane spray, it only gave out a tiny spray, which made her wide eyes as she gasped in shock. "Oh no! Am I out of manespray!?" She asked in panic as her friends watched.

"Uh, Pipp?" Zipp called out to her sister while next to a pile of boxes. "It's not just manespray, you're out of everything." She pointed out as she showed the empty boxes while a racoonicorn held out a mane spray bottle.