||0.4||

Kylie Grier's POV:

I woke up at 4:30 in the bed of my hotel room. I don't remember getting into bed, I just remember falling asleep with Matt. I stood from my bed and walked to my closet. I had been wearing my shorts and tank top from last night, my jacket was on the chair at the desk.

I grabbed my long gray sweater from the closet. It fell from my shoulder and the sleeves covered half of my fingers. I put on my sandals and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair, braiding my hair to the side and leaving the bathroom with no make-up.

I walked across the hall to Nash's room. I heard boys yelling and laughing from the other side. I raised my hand and knocked on the door, the yelling seemed to go mute. Whispers erupted from the other side of me being from the office because people were complaining. I laughed and spoke softly.

"It's me you guys."

The door was opened by a shirtless Cam with a smile on his face.

"Morning!" he said with a goofy smile.

"C'mon Cam! Stop flirting and let the poor girl in." Gilinsky yelled.

I laughed softly and walked into the room. Nash was shirtless and laughing as Cam walked over to Matt and put a strip of wax on his leg. I turned and saw a camera and I nodded and stood back, holding my laughs.

Matt had eye contact with me the whole time, his nervous features making me smile as I gave a thumbs up. Cam ripped the paper from Matt's leg, a high pitched scream booming through the room.

I began laughing so hard my eyes were tearing up. I walked over to Matt and tried to stop laughing as he rolled around the bed.

They all sat on the bed in front of the camera before saying goodbye and putting up Cam's camera.

Matt walked over to me and pulled me to the side gently. "So, how did you sleep?"

"Great. I woke up on my own, not because you were screaming." I laughed.

"We're going to get breakfast in not too long, you wanna join us?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled.

"Tell the guys I went to change."

"See ya, Shorty." he laughed as I walked out of the door.

"See ya, Stupid." I responded with a laugh and walked to my room.

I changed into white denim shorts and kept my sweater on. I straightened my hair and walked back to the room. I sat on my bed and scrolled through Twitter to find that all the guys had followed me, and the boys I met yesterday had tweeted nice things about me, even though they had just met me.

"@kylie_marie is an amazing person. She isn't fat, she's not a slut, she's not secretive, she's not ashamed of who she is, and she isn't going to tear us apart. She's perfect, she's nice, she's beautiful, she's going to make us a bigger family, and she deserves better than all of the crap you guys are giving her."

The tweet was written by Cameron.

"@kylie_marie is beautiful. She's perfect just like she is. She was kind to me when I first met her and she is extremely pretty, from the inside and out. She feels like our best friend, even if she didn't talk and is adorably awkward."

Gilinsky.

"@kylie_marie needs to be treated with better respect. She isn't what everyone is calling her. She isn't a slut, she isn't fat, she isn't ugly, she isn't going to break us up. She's really smart and beautiful."

Johnson.

"@kylie_marie needs to stop getting this shit for being in MagCon, she doesn't deserve to be hated before her first event. She's amazing, and she wouldn't say any of the crap you are saying to her for anything. She's beautiful and perfect the way she is. If you guys are going to be negative over someone who has never been introduced to the public, you need to learn to be less judgmental of people you don't know."