||1.1||

Kylie Grier's POV:

"Hey!" They yelled.

It was the Jacks, Cameron, Shawn, and Matt.

"Oh my fuck, guys!" I yelled, dropping my bags to floor and running towards them, being surrounded in a group hug. When we all pulled away, I went crazy with questions. "What happened to meeting two weeks from now?"

"Surprise!" Said Johnson. I laughed and hugged him again. "You're so short." He said, patting me on the head.

"Yeah, I know." I said, too happy to snap back at him. I pulled away and looked at Cameron. He smiled, and bit his bottom lip.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He laid his head on the top of mine.

"Long time no see, Blue Eyes." He said.

"It's been a week, Tank Tops." I said with a laugh at the nicknames we had come up with a month ago while we were on tour.

"A week is a long time." He laughed. I giggled and nodded before giving him another hug and walking over to Shawn.

"Man, you never grow, do you?" Shawn laughed.

"It's only been a week!" I repeated with a smile.

"You still sing though, right?"

"All the time." I smiled. I gave him a high five and walked over to my boyfriend.

He stood frozen, with his eyes on mine.

"It feels like it's been forever." He said, the expression on his face not changing.

"Yeah it does." I said, biting my lip and looking at him, motionless.

"Kylie." He spoke.

"Matt." I smiled.

We seemed to have spoken simultaneously before he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me into a hug. My arms were around his neck as I was still off the ground and looking into his eyes. I slowly brought our lips together as he descended me back down to the ground.

We pulled away, and looked into each other's eyes again.

Matt chuckled and looked at the floor, holding his bottom lip between his teeth. I did the same as I walked closer and put my arms around his neck again.

"Love you." He whispered in my ear.

"Love you too." I whispered as well.

Everyone was focused on someone else. Chase and Mark with Johnson, Emily with Shawn, Nash with Cam, and Jenny with Gilinsky.

Matt and I just talked about how our week apart was while we were sitting on the couch. He said he only sat at home and played video games because life is boring without his friends. All of his other friends always had school, events, or ball games.

"My mom was right." Matt said. My legs were draped sideways over his lap, with my head on his shoulder.

"About what?" I asked him.

"She always told me when I was younger, that if you're in love, a week apart feels like an eternity." He smiled, leaning his head against mine. "I just never believed her until I met you."

I smiled and raised my head to kiss him on the cheek. "I never would've believed her either, but then there was MagCon, and there were fans, and then there was you. And love, and support, and trust. I don't think I would've found that, through anybody else." I said. "And I wouldn't trade it for the world."

"Me neither."

I rested my head on his shoulder again, his head on mine. His hand on my lap, our fingers, intertwined. We sat there and whispered, laughed, and spoke. Saying how the phrase 'I love you' will never grow old.

•••

We were all sitting in the floor of our living room talking. Gilinksy kept asking Jennifer how to say things in Spanish, which was hilarious.

All the guys were staying at our house. They had actually bought air mattresses before coming over. Mark and Chase were gonna stay because they were new friends with Johnson. Emily was going to stay because Jenny was. Jenny was gonna stay because she hit it off with Gilinsky, and because she didn't want to leave me alone. But I had Matt.

Matt was sleeping in my bed, as the guys expected. Nash was sleeping in the living room with the guys, so Emily and Jenny would sleep in Nash's room.

"Ooh, how do you say, oh my goodness, guys! The cheese has been cut!" Gilinsky asked Jenny in a Valley Girl tone.

"Why?" Jennifer laughed.

Moments later a terrible stench hit everyone in the face like a brick wall.

"Oh mi Dios Gilinsky, eso es terrible!" Jenny yelled.

"Jack, really man?" Johnson said. Gilinsky laughed. "That's worse than Cam's."

Everyone laughed. I was sitting on the floor beside Matt, his hand on my leg, I saw Cam looking at me with a smile on his face through the gaps between everyone's heads.

I smiled and turned back to Matt. He was looking down at me with a smile on his face. I felt really short around the guys, but they only called be short if they were joking. Cameron said they all think it's adorable.

I laid my head on Matt's shoulder like I always do, and wrapped both of my arms around his right bicep.

Everyone kept talking about what they were talking about while Matt whispered about what the guys did on the plane and ride over here. He told me how everyone, including Jenny, Emily, Mark, Chase, Mom, Dad, and even Skylynn knew they were coming.

I laughed softly as my boyfriend joked about something Shawn did with Johnson on the ride here.

For the next two hours, we all sat on the floor, ate snacks, laughed, talked, and even found out that Gilinsky liked Jenny, which everyone laughed about because Gilinsky told Johnson not to tell.

^•*•^
I'm trying my best to get exactly 1000 words in this chapter because, OCD with numbers. I love you guys, thanks for the support on the new story. Vote & Comment. xox

//EmmaGale//

1000!